Not worth noticing?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

talkingtomyself
growing roots
growing roots

good!!

Post by talkingtomyself » Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:48 am

good for u!!!! well done on making it six more days!!! mayb u could talk to ure parents n an understading way and use "I" statements instead of "U" satements?? iodk i never really had that problem take xcare!!!
:star: :star: :star:
"Ask me what it's like to have myself so figured out...I wish I knew."

3 years SI free :smile:
My Place, replies, hugs, stars welcome.
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... 52#3597152

Brokenwings11
settling in
settling in

Post by Brokenwings11 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:31 pm

my parents and I don't talk much anymore....things are pretty much back to where they used to be, except they sorta know when to leave me alone...

~SI free 4 days~
Love is what makes us thrive; it is as vital to us as water and air. Without it, we are nothing.

~SI free since Feburary 2005~

viola_girl
one of us
one of us

Post by viola_girl » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:05 am

My mum never said anything about my arms and she wouldn't believe me when I told her. I was really hurt and angry for a while but she just couldn't deal with the thought of me hurting myself, so she chose to turn her back. When people don't say anything it doesn't mean they don't care, they just don't know what to do. And sometims they are afraid if they say anything it might get worse or you won't talk to them anymore. People really do care, they just don't know how to show it.

Agarwaen
settling in
settling in

Post by Agarwaen » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:01 am

It's amazing isn't it how you can just SI at school, and no one will notice. You can do it in class and nobody'd bat an eyelash. God they're so blind. I used to do it in school too but I stopped.
"Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."