Today im OK, tommorrow will it be too much?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

windwitch
one of us
one of us

Today im OK, tommorrow will it be too much?

Post by windwitch » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:22 pm

OK, I have made a few posts up here, mostly Im using this board to get out some thoughts and see other peoples opionions and ideals. X-Mas night I had a little party at my house that night my ex b/f who I still live with, he says he will try and save money but today he didn't even go to work and last week he ran up a $150.00 bar tab. Well anywho X-mas night we both kind of crossed our trying to be friends/roomates lines. We didn't have sex but I slept in the same room X-mas eve with him then all day sunday we were laying togeather watching movies and touching one another he asked me if he could stay living at the house I told him no but I don't think he is planing on leaving anytime soon. Right now he is not having sex with anyone we are both wanting to have sex but I can't let him have his cake and eat it too. ::Sigh:: and once he starts sleeping with other people I know it will be really hard on me since I know I prob. won't be having sex with anyone for a long long time. I just can't bring myself to sleep with someone I don't love. I have been cutting more often, but the past 3 days I have not cut at all & I go to see my shrink today. I want my b/f back and my life to no longer be filled with all this pain and uncertiness, I can't heal and get over him untill he is gone other wise im sure that it's pretty safe to assume that we will have sex he still will not want to date me and I will continue to cut myself.
- Dealing a sec. at a time-
:heart: Wendy :heart:

plantt
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by plantt » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:36 am

i'm not quite sure what kind of reply you're looking for...
for what it's worth i read though :grnstar:

Space_Man
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Today im OK, tommorrow will it be too much?

Post by Space_Man » Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:03 am

windwitch wrote: X-Mas night I had a little party at my house that night my ex b/f who I still live with, he says he will try and save money but today he didn't even go to work and last week he ran up a $150.00 bar tab.
This sounds a bit irresponsible of him. If I might ask: Does he do this kind of thing with any regularity?
windwitch wrote: Well anywho X-mas night we both kind of crossed our trying to be friends/roommates lines. We didn't have sex but...
Again, if I may ask: Why did the two of you break-up in the first place?
windwitch wrote: …once he starts sleeping with other people I know it will be really hard on me since I know I prob. won't be having sex with anyone for a long long time. I just can't bring myself to sleep with someone I don't love…I want my b/f back…I can't heal and get over him until he is gone…
It sounds like a very complex situation. Is there a chance of the two of you getting back together, or is that an impossibility at this point? To an extent, are you “settling” for him, just so that you’ll have someone to share the physical intimacy with? At the very least, it sounds like you two need to sit down, and discuss what your relationship together is going to be like from now on.