any1 got anythink that can help wen feel seriously low?

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

aj
one of us
one of us

any1 got anythink that can help wen feel seriously low?

Post by aj » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:07 pm

hey um was wunderin if any1 had anythink 4 wen ur feelin pretty low? howd ppl like cope? lol seriously goin mad!
thanx.

luv Amyxxx

~BrokenGlass~
building community
building community

Post by ~BrokenGlass~ » Mon Nov 01, 2004 8:21 pm

Just trying to think of things off the top of my head for ya now....erm

www.cbfsms.com text your freinds for hours without spendin a penny

www.bored.com

www.joke-pages.com

www.jokecenter.com

Sorry i know they aren't very helpful but they might take your mind off how your feeling for awhile! take care ~x~x~x~
--When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn--

danzar2
town councillor
town councillor

Post by danzar2 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:48 am

If I am feeling low especially if it is not a result of a specific event and I am just generally down and feeling badly about myself I try to do something that makes me feel good and worthwhile. I do something I am good at like a specific craft or sport that I excell at. Also I like to do some sort of volunteer work. Helping other people makes me feel like I have a purpose.... you know like I am worth something cause I am making someone else's situation better.
There is also watching a funny movie or pampering yourself.

I hope you feel better.

:star: Erin :star:
*Lie to me Convince me that I've been sick forever. And all of this, Will make sense when I get better*

"at the end of this tunnel of guilt and shame
there must be a light of some kind" ~Ani

SHACA Image