hi

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

aj
one of us
one of us

hi

Post by aj » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:38 pm

hi um i duno if im allowed 2 post this here but im sorry if im not allowed. hi my names amy n well i didnt really kno wat else 2 do. im 16 n still at skool n things havnt been gd 4 well as long as i can remeba. wen i was 11 i found out that my mum was gay. i neva really understood things n no1 wud tok about it, things seem 2 hav got worse since then and now if found out that my dad is having a baby with his girlfriend. i used to self harm but now ive started again and i dont kno y. i hate myself for being so selfish but i cant seem to stop hurting. my mum and dad seperated twice and i never understood wat was happening. ive tried tolkin 2 my guidance teacher at skool but i cant face up 2 evrythin. my problems are stupid i kno but i dont understand y im like i am i dont know how else 2 cope my friends dont understand and i feel so alone. im sorry for my going on... i hope i havent done anything wrong. i jst dont kno what 2 do anymore. i need help i know but i dont kno who 2 turn 2 ...i cant fight anymore im 2 tired...i dont want 2 feel sad anymore and i dont want to cry anymore .... if any1 can help me id b so grateful .

luv amyx

yellowdreams
town councillor
town councillor

Post by yellowdreams » Thu Oct 28, 2004 6:53 pm

welcome to BUS amy!!

Firstly, your problems are not silly and you are not in the wrong place. Thois is a really good place to get support and guidance. Everybody has a different story. Some people know why they SI, others don't. Some people want to stop, some don't. Ask lots of questions and read lots of other people's, that will help you start to understand what you do and why you do it.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you need any help.

Kim xx
As of November 1st 2011 - 8 years of no SI!