where????

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

butterflydust
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

where????

Post by butterflydust » Fri Sep 24, 2004 3:06 am

where do people who don't SI or have an ED or something learn to cope??? where, when, why, how, from whom???

BECAUSE I THINK I WAS ABSENT THAT WEEK IN SUNDAY SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

:evil: :cry: :cry:
"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." (1 Corinthians 13:12)

it's what we need to fly: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... sc&start=0

in recovery

plantt
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by plantt » Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:31 am

where, when, why, how, from whom???
you mean it won't just suddenly smack me upside the head someday??? yet another happy delusion burst :(

i think most people learned to cope growing up... from their parents or other family or at school or from friends or something... i think for most people it's just a natural thing to learn... just like potty-training & learning to tie your own shoes... just something some of our families failed to teach :roll: so makes it great fun to learn later eh 8)