This Board’s too big-I keep getting lost & I have a head

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Junebug44
creating your space
creating your space

This Board’s too big-I keep getting lost & I have a head

Post by Junebug44 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:56 am

Yep, I have a headache, my eyes hurt, my big toe is infected, blah-blah-blah, blah-blah. This one’s all about me!

I’ve PM’d the admin several times about how to do some things I’m having trouble with and I don’t think they’ve answered. Chances are I sent the PMs incorrectly, because I’m struggling with the how-to’s of working the sending and receiving of msgs. I really want to know how you insert your own photos in a message, cuz I want to show my two cats. I mean, that’s not too much to ask? Help?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now we get to the real meat of this msg. I’m all mixed up inside. Don’t know who I am. I feel like the parts of me that were so strong not long back are disappearing and it scares me. I am dissociative and bi-polar (what a neat combination!). I keep having this strong feeling that I won’t be here for long, or that my husband is going to die. I have no explanation for these thoughts, but they are troubling me. I can see the end of my life and all the stuff around me seems so unimportant. As if I’m floating on top of a swell as it carries me along and I have no control.

I’m not who I am—people see this person who isn’t me. Maybe the bottom line is that I don’t like who I am (if I could figure out who I am, that is). So, what’s a girl to do?

Yeah, some of this is tongue in cheek, but underneath it is a person wanting to connect with a community of people who have hurt in the same way so I can get some comfort and direction. I guess that’s why this board was established in the first place, huh.

So, my head still hurts, my toe’s still swollen and sore, but I’ve been honest about some stuff inside my head so I feel better now. I still feel like half a person. . . think I’ll go lie down now.

Night night,
Junebug
<center>Sometimes I feel like an ugly, broken doll.</center>
<center>Image</center>

swanfaerie
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by swanfaerie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:22 am

junebug,

if you wanna know if your pm's were received, go to the pm screen then click on outbox...if the pm is there, then it hasn't been picked up yet by the person you sent it to.

if it's in the sent box, then thye've read it.

as for the picture thing, i scan mine into photobucket then use the url by typing [img]url%20address.jpg%20or%20gif[/img] (without the spaces)

pm me if you want altho i'm NOT a computer knowledgable person. i just know how to do pics.

take care,
swan
Don't do anything stupid.
It's hard to ignore a naked person.
You're a good boy too, Mommy

make your own snowflake!

Place

Junebug44
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Junebug44 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:25 am

Thanks Swanfaerie--I'll keep trying. :)
<center>Image</center>

swanfaerie
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by swanfaerie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:27 am

you're very welcome. :)

why's your toe swollen?

if it hurts and your head hurts, i'd recommend an NSAID like ibuprofen. will help with inflammation and headache.

take care,
swan

make your own snowflake!

Place

Junebug44
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Junebug44 » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:30 am

I tried to "fix" my ingrown nail. :( I know I can take ibuprofen but I never think of taking something until someone reminds me I can. Silly? :D

Junebug
<center>Image</center>

swanfaerie
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by swanfaerie » Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:31 am

lol, i give out advice better than i take my own, so don't feel bad. :oops:

make your own snowflake!