Buslist subscription question

news about changes and fixes to the board, and a place to post any technical queries.

Moderator: staff

fosca
one of us
one of us

Buslist subscription question

Post by fosca » Thu Sep 16, 2004 4:38 am

I subscribed to the Bus mailing list. I was approved, and it didn't say I was on moderated status or anything. But when I posted a message, it did not show up to the list (and, yes, my settings were such that I would get a copy of mail I sent to the list).

So, I decided I'd rather subscribe using a busmail.org address, so I set up an email account there. I unsubbed from my first email account, and tried to subscribe from busmail.org. However, I don't get any notification of being approved or not at the busmail.org address. I tried a couple of times to subscribe, and I get no word whatsoever.

Now, I'm trying to subscribe from the first address, to see if anything happens. However, even if I get approved at that address, it doesn't explain the whole mail not showing up to the list thing.

I was approved very quickly when I first tried to subscribe from that address. Does it just take longer sometimes? Longer, as in waiting for days?
"Would you let me cry on your shoulder? I've heard that you'll try anything twice."
~Morrissey, "Let Me Kiss You."

fosca
one of us
one of us

Post by fosca » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:25 am

nevermind... i think i've been approved at the address i wanted now. still slightly confused, but i think it's sorted out.
"Would you let me cry on your shoulder? I've heard that you'll try anything twice."
~Morrissey, "Let Me Kiss You."