Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

elizabethpoe31
building community
building community

Re: Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

Post by elizabethpoe31 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm

Mum, I appreciate you more than you imagine, especially after the group conversation today and realizing how bad others' relationships are with their mums. It makes me feel so guilty, but I'm trying not to focus on it.
I wish I could explain this to you with definite terms, but all I can do is call like normal.
I just want a hug from my mum.

calypso
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by calypso » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 am

I know that I can so easily get kicked out of the program for losing weight. Part of me wants to do it to prove that this still hurts so much, but that's not going to help if I end up without the support again. Agh.

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:28 pm

either you dont try to understand, or you just dont care. either way you are really upsetting me. i dont have to do things your way. maybe i will regret it if i dont do it. but its MY CHOICE!! IVE MADE MY CHOICE. LIVE WITH IT!!! i cant explain that id just accepted it was OK to not do it. id decided i wasnt a failure and i wasnt giving up if i didnt do it. but you dont seem to see it that way. if yuo really loved me you would respect my choice and you wouldnrt opush it any further. you just go further and further into hurting me. you seem to take some stupid plesre in upsetting your kids dont you....... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

guest567

Post by guest567 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Dear tomtom customer services guy - I apologise for my manner on the phone just now, I am not feeling well and to come online and find you are still taking money out of my account even though I cancelled it ages ago was the last straw after a noisy afternoon that was just too much for my head.

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 pm

I hate all the things you've done. All the mean words you've said to and about me. All your rejections. All your shouting. All the hate you had inside you. All the pain. All the fear you made me feel. All your panic attacks. It hate you for destroying me. For making me believe that no one will ever love me.

But I miss you. I miss you, when I hear a good song. I miss you, when I see something funny. So many things I want to share with you. I miss you, when I'm lonely. I miss you, when I'm on a date with someone, who doesn't understand me. I miss you, when I kiss someone and his lips aren't like yours. I miss you, when I'm out and drunk and you're not there to party with me.

I want to hold your hand. I want to look you in the eye not saying anything. I want you to love me. I want you to miss me. I wish we could turn back time and do things in a better way this time...

black rain
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by black rain » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 pm

alyse , ( my neighbor)

the reason I did not go to the hockey game with u tonight is cause everyone is going to be with some bf/ gf and I will be the only one in the group that is single and I feel alone as it is already anyway so iam not going just to protect myself form feeling worse.
I like having low self-esteem it makes me feel special.

They say you need to pray, if you want to go to heaven. But they don't tell you what to say when your whole life has gone to hell.

The beautiful thing about music is when it hits you, you fell no pain.

I'll fake all the smiles, if it stops all the questions.

I wouldn't be surprised if I was voted most likely to kill everyone at a high school dance.--- Kurt Cobain

I wear my scars proudly. They represent the battles through which I have gone, and I am proud because those battles I have won.

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:47 pm

please dont make food comments tomorrow, i dont think i can handle it.

loveLights
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by loveLights » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:57 am

sometimes I hate you for not standing up for me. I know you feel like you are in the middle, but I needed you.
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
~M. Kathleen Casey
If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.
~David Carradine
ImageImage
*HUGS!!!*
Visit my place!
My Workshop

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:13 am

i wish you would stop commenting on my weight cause it makes me think about it and feel miserable all week. so whats up tomorrow, more about my weight or are you going to be pretending to be super sweet and nice?

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:47 am

I miss you. Everyday I miss you. I still think of him as well, but you made me feel special, loved, and safe. I haven't felt that way in a long while. I'm frustrated and I wish you wouldn't make things so awkward for me. You can only focus on yourself.

xXelmoscaresmeXx
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by xXelmoscaresmeXx » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Fuck you.
How dare you fucking yell at her, she didn't do a damn thing wrong. How dare you fucking lie about it afterwords. You're fucking 30-something! She's 11! God-fucking-dammit! She fucking ran away, and you didn't fucking do anything about it. You just stood there like the ass you are, while I went to calm her down. You're more than twice my age! Fuck you.
Recovery is possible, I promise
My Aunt is Ultimate Starshine. My mom is snowangel_03. My big sisters are jadestarwalking and Birdie.
dont click this link
Facts of life:
-Purple monkeys eat grapes, not bananas.
-The answer to life is five point tomato [toe-may-toe]
-Zebra is not 'zee-brah' it's f-ing 'Z-eh-brah' like Debra
-You will need to count your toes
-The f-ing Zebra will ALWAYS eat your cookie. Nothing will stop it
-Pooh Bear is dead
-There will always be a moose, don't fight it, it will win
-----My Expressions-----
-----My Place-----
-----My PBH-----
*Stephanie*

LoverlyLaurie
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by LoverlyLaurie » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:55 am

*SI/ED/Lang*

questions and answers argument i wish i had had the balls to say...
but it probably would have gotten me yelled at, beaten, and possible kicked outta the house.
wether i'd said it or not, it still makes me wanna SI.

dear ____,
f you.
i don't get you. are you missing part of your brain? no.
do you push everyone's buttons on purpose? hell yes.
do you make me want to scream and cry and tear at my skin? yes.
do i love you? yes
is it possible for you to be normal? yes.
will you try to be? no.
will you start to contribute to this family at all? only when it's convenient for you. and that's not what family is.
when i look in the mirror, what do i see? part of you in me
why do i b/p? because i'm trying to fill myself up with the love you won't give me.
is it your fault you can't show me you love me? maybe it's mine.
am i ever gonna be good enough? no.
My Place
My You Tube

The needle tears a hole. The old familiar sting. Try to kill it all the way. But I remember everything.
And you could have it all. My empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt.

♥ Artemesia is my soul sister ♥

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:18 pm

spammers annoy me

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:17 pm

I hate that you kept pushing it.

Sea Air
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Sea Air » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 pm

No. We're not ok. I'm not into this anymore.
"It's dreamy weather..." - Tom Waits

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm

peer to peer, we are both educators, if you see im activly working with a child on an activity, please do not interrupt with idle conversation.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

1) man you know what?? go get your own shit pile and live in it. hasnt anyone ever tought you that evesdropping is *****wrong?????? yes hes engaged, but hes my dad. and you know what? i support his engagment 100% then i have supported any of your daughters ******* boyfriends. i have had it!!! you have been looking for an excuse to wind me up, ic an tell. this house isnt big enough for the both of us, but ur old and 'frail' lol ya right, and im young and 'strong' so guess who will have 2 move????? ha, old ******!!!! im sick of it.
2) why do u always take her side?? i know shes ur mum, but im ur daughter! just cos i dont support ur bfs (look at ur past stupid, woman i have a right to be cautios) doesnt mean you can forget me! yes i support his engagment cos look how many gfs he has had since you split up, 1. one. ONE!!!!! and look at your bfs, at least 3.

i have had enough. seriously.
your asking for trouble, and dam your gonna get it!
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

kittyfever
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by kittyfever » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 pm

I miss you so much..I never should have left.

amyfairy
postinating the countryside
postinating the countryside

Post by amyfairy » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 pm

i can't do this i can't do this please help me. please please please. i don't know what to do i don't know how to sit with myself and feel this amount of self-hate and anxiety. i think i need to really cry and let it out but i'm scared because i couldn't breathe last time and my fingers are going numb and i feel like i'm going to burst and i don't know how to get through this and how to forget. i don't want to be me right now i feel horrible and fat and disgusting and i can't bear it anymore. i feel so stressed and you're leaving and i can't do this and i can't do this and it's all too much.

:cry:

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 am

So I guess all those times when you said you missed me what you ACTUALLY meant to say was that you missed SLEEPING with me. You should have just said that you fucking asshole & not wasted my time.
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!