Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:57 pm

D:

I'm glad we got back together. I love you I know I do...but I'm scared you'll hurt me.

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:00 pm

Mom: Sometimes I wish I could tell you to stfu.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:29 pm

stop it stop it stop it! stop being so fucking crazy! what am i supposed to do? what is it that you want from me? i'm not perfect, i know, but i'm trying hard to make it look like it!!! people all think i'm crazy, and you know what? i blame you!!!
/May

:lblstar: Never underestimate the power of silence... :lblstar:
:lblstar: micro-chipped mental cyber twins taking over NewZealand... :lblstar:
:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

xanemicroyaltyx
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by xanemicroyaltyx » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:30 pm

i need you in my life. but i'm so glad we didn't have sex. because if we had. it would've made this a million times harder than it already is.

ffs.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:31 am

I don't know how to tell you I care (a lot) without freaking you out.

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:36 am

i have a big fat crush on you :blush:

Mistress
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Mistress » Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:34 pm

All I really want is for you to take sides. For you to take *my* side. To be as important as you tell me I am. To be worth fighting for. To be worth standing up for when someone hurts me.

You claim to have grown a spine. I'd like to see you bring it out to play in my defence.
so here's us, on the raggedy edge...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering,
fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream
before...

________
Image Image

Sea Air
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Sea Air » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:04 pm

After I went on those things I kind of understood how much easier it would be to do something that I knew would hurt someone and not care about it. But it made me so sad. There's probably nothing that's ever hurt me so much.
"It's dreamy weather..." - Tom Waits

fortune
orange smartie
orange smartie
Location: in my head - at the end of the path between the shrubberies...

Post by fortune » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:06 pm

if only you knew what i'm doing for you. what i do for you every day. if only you knew.

MusicalMorphine
growing roots
growing roots

Post by MusicalMorphine » Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:23 pm

^ ditto.

Sometimes I wish I could take on your pain for you, even though it would probably kill me.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 pm

G's: don't treat my like this... you have no idea what an enormous effect this has on my life... i'm sorry i'm not like you... trust me if i could be i would be... but i can't...

anyone: please love me... just love me... don't ask questions... just hold me and say you care... i need you right now...

H: i wish i could tell you why i'm feeling this low... but i can't... please understand this... i wish i could tell you about my dad, the people at school, my own selfesteem... but to you i have to keep being a good friend... this means i have to shelter you from my hate... the hate i have for my self... i can't dump all of this on you... you've already had your share of my problems... i love you.... i truly do...

R: if you could only be someone else... i you could just be a close friend... and not a close friend who wants my body... if you could just promise me you wont try anything... i could really need your care right now...

L: don't let me isolate myself... i know you noticed today... the eyecontact said it all... but why don't you do something about it? ican't do it... cause people don't like me... but they all adore you...
/May

:lblstar: ever reached out for someones hand only to find it wasn't there? :lblstar:
My place of happy-scared-random-thoughts dealing with motherhood and anxiety, visitors welcome

Koru
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Koru » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:23 pm

H - I do still love you but I think I love you like a brother not a boyfriend. You are still the only person who really knows me though and I never want to loose you.

D - It means a lot to me that you value my friendship that much. I wish I could tell you that my feelings run deeper than that but know we can never be a couple, there are so many reasons that it would never work. I won't risk our friendship for anything less than a real relationship and that can never be. I'll never forgot the night in your arms though.
- Always look towards the sunshine and your shadows will fall behind you -

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 5:10 pm

love me that's all i ask... now is the time that i need it...
/May

Twitter Mouse
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Twitter Mouse » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:05 am

r- dont tell me what to do. I don't what you think is good or right. I dont even care if you are right. don't tell me what to do.

d- leave me alone! i love you, but I need space..
And it's hey babe, with your guardian eyes so blue,
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true,
I've been so far from here,
Far from your loving arms,
Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine.

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:40 pm

I'm terrified of seeing you. Scared shitless.

Why?

Because I don't think I can walk away from you again. I don't think I can watch you leave my life again.

& I don't trust myself to not sink to my knees and offer to be your slave for eternity if only you will love me.
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

flipflopfetish
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by flipflopfetish » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:31 am

I really want you to like me. I know you're kind of quiet and stuff, but it would be nice if you could make more of an effort. Who knows, I could be nice. Not likely, but possible. So please humor me. Please?

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:50 pm

R: don't go!!!! please don't go to Iraq... don't go get yourself killed... i need you in my life... what can i do to make you understand that? don't go unless you'er sure to come home alive! please! can't you just go somewhere else... somewhere you wont get killed??
/May

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:33 pm

D:

I'm scared about you going away. A big part of me knows you'd never cheat, but I'm scared you'll meet someone and realise that I'm worthless and ugly and fall out of love with me.

Quiet little Angel
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Quiet little Angel » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:33 pm

who ever wrote on my paper today:
don't fucking do that! ever again! i know you thought it was sweet, and that it might make me happy... but you don't know how i feel... it takes much more than a: 'smile and be happy' comment to fix this! it almost made me cry... so don't do that! it took me by surprice and i don't like that... it's nice of you to care about how i feel, but please, next time you think i look like i need support... tell me to my face... i don't even know who you are...
basically: don't fucking write shit like that, cuz i'll freak... i'd rather you keep it to yourself than say it like that!
/May

Sea Air
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Sea Air » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:07 pm

It's not about political differences that have grown between us. It's not about you and me not having the same roles we had when we were 12. 12, for fuck's sake!! I'm not the only person who doesn't want to be spoken to like a child by you. You've got an opinion on what's happened between us and you won't be moved on it, despite that chat we had about it. I was open to what you were saying and I felt we really threw some interesting stuff about us around that night. But since then you've just come out with the same self-satisfied, deaf-to-all, accusatory fucking offensive pish that you feel I should be able to listen to and accept...like the problem between us is that I'm not slavishly accepting your opinions, and your opinions alone. Well, if that's the problem then it's not going away. No fucking way. The problem can fucking stay. And you can go.
"It's dreamy weather..." - Tom Waits