Scream (feel free to join in)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Diane M
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Re: Scream (feel free to join in)

Post by Diane M » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:15 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAH - Dreading Tuesday anniversary of somethin really bad happened to me no one to speak to - AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh: :argggh:
Smile It Confuses People
Learn from yesterday, live for today - hope for tomorrow"

noldo
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions

Post by noldo » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:22 pm

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH... FUCK YOU!!!!!
sig and avy made by wonderful wds

My Place (replies, hugs, stars welcome) My Art (comments very welcome) My PBH Thread (replies very welcome)

English isn't my native language, please bear with me.

You always deserve help. It doesn't matter if you already made progress; it doesn't matter if someone else has it worse; you deserve help.

Chookaro
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Chookaro » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO STRESSED!

knocking
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by knocking » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 am

ARGHHHH!!!!! Why cant my brain turn the {bleep} off!!
Knocking grants you the POWER to achieve all of your greatest dreams!!

"Kindness is often mistaken for softness and let me tell you,
friends, that is a mistake you don't want to make.
Kind people are not born that way, they do not stumble into it,
kind people are forged in fire and darkness and imploding stars,
they have steel cores. Throw a punch and you're going to break your hand.
Kind people are kind because they know firsthand that life isn't."

- Quote found online years ago.
:angelic: Knocking's pad, :fairy:
:bfly: come hangout if you like :1hug:

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:16 am

AHHHHHHH FUCK, MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO KILL ME AND IT HURTS AND I'M TIRED AND WHAT THE FUCK? WHY COULDN'T I BE NORMAL?!

BAH.
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 am

:wavey: Hi guys, great screaming!

Please continue screaming in the new screaming thread!
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins