Nest thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Nest thread

Post by Butterfly. » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:17 am

Instead of having a full forum, we are trialling have just a thread for nesty stuff.

If you need a place of comfort, fluff and love you have found the right place! Come in to give and receive all things soft, cuddly, fluffly and comforting. Feel free to ask for what you need, or offer up some love for your fellow bussers.

~Butterfly.
:butterfly:
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

noldo
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions

Re: Nest thread

Post by noldo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:08 pm

I offer my so soft and cuddly pink blanket straight from the Himalaya, nearby Tibet (my sister was there and bought it for me) and flyffy pillows and all my stuffed animals which I had to leave behind for now as I'm in a locked psych ward. But I also offer to shary my 25 years old lion and Eini, my cute crocheted unicorn with rainbow hair which my sister made for me. I could use some company - stuffies or real animals or nice people and all kind of virtual hugs (I hate hugs irl but I like the virtual ones most of the time). Yeah the world can be cruel as can be my mind but nest always was such a lovely place, let's make this thread flyffy and nice again.
sig and avy made by wonderful wds

My Place (replies, hugs, stars welcome) My Art (comments very welcome) My PBH Thread (replies very welcome)

English isn't my native language, please bear with me.

You always deserve help. It doesn't matter if you already made progress; it doesn't matter if someone else has it worse; you deserve help.

shiny

Post by shiny » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:55 am

you mentioned fluffy things so i need to leave these here.
https://i.imgur.com/NI14eds.gifv
aka treasure
my place

Butterfly.

Post by Butterfly. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:18 am

Could do with some hugs and/or comfort?
Things have been pretty difficult for the last couple of months, and now it's this time of the year again (it's always difficult for my family these days), and to top it off, Mum's gotten really ill and is in hospital.
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

rose
building community
building community

Post by rose » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:09 pm

Sending you lots of hugs, Butterfly, and leaving some extra blankets and fluffy cushions. <3