I 've started again

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

angel4562
one of us
one of us

I 've started again

Post by angel4562 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:49 pm

A lot has been going on in my life recently and I've been having a lot of anxiety. I haven't been eating well because everytime I eat something my stomach hates me.mi am having a hard time coping with all this stress on me. My husband doesn't know that I've started up again or has dealt with this before. I have only done it in places that you can't see. Not my usual places. I can't let him or my daughter see. I feel like I'm falling apart. I haven't been on this board in over a decade since ealing with this on and off in my like. I started at 18 and stopped at 26. Only to start up again

Ennah
settling in
settling in

Re: I 've started again

Post by Ennah » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:16 am

Hey. Sorry to hear that you are not doing well. I also stopped for 13 years only to start again so I know how you feel. The only advice I can give is to look to the future. You've stopped once, so you can stop again. Perhaps you could also find something which would ease the stress and bad feelings you are feeling? Like a distraction of some sort.

And here's a welcome back cow, which I gather has been a habit here

:cowave:
- Rocks and stones can't bruise my soul, but tears will leave a stain -

angel4562
one of us
one of us

Post by angel4562 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:27 pm

Thanks. I've been feeling pretty bad. Like this morning and other morning I haven't felt like getting up to take my daughter to daycare and getting her in late. I feel like crap for doing that. I feel guilty for doing that. I'm robbing her of her learning time. Then what's worse when I drop her off she cries but I know she will be okay after a few minutes. Still I feel bad. :(

:cowsleep:

Twocky61
creating your space
creating your space

Post by Twocky61 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:52 pm

Obviously you feel guilty 'robbing'as you say your daughter of her education Angel

But surely to be a good mother too your need also to look after yourself

tc Angel

:1hug:
While you scream at the woman you claim to love, there's a man wishing he could whisper in her ear.

While you humiliate, offend & insult her, there's a man flirting with her & reminding her how beautiful she is.

While you hurt her, there's a man wishing he could take her pain away.

While you make her cry, there's a man stealing smiles from her.