Things Left Unsaid *LA* v. 6

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:51 am

Do you have something you want to say to someone (friend, family member, you, etc.) but can't say?

Then say it here.

A Couple Notes:

* Please remember to spoil where necessary. You don't need to add a language spoiler because I've already added one to the beginning of this thread, but all other spoilers need to be noted in your post.

* Attacks against other members are prohibited - it's stated as such in the board rules.

* For security's sake, please do not use real names - use initials or aliases if at all possible.

Visit Version 5 of Things Left Unsaid :tslug:
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Kaleb
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA* v. 6

Post by Kaleb » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Walking out of that restaurant this evening with my family.... Why did you turn around in your seat to look at me, I mean could you have made it a tiny bit less obvious .... It was pretty hurtful and I would have thought after all this time we would have been over the hurtful stage. =/ Perhaps not hey?
I wish I knew what made you turn around and look ....
:purpstar: Hold Fast To Your Dreams, For If Dreams Die, Life Is a Broken Winged Bird, That Cannot Fly :purpstar:

If you think outside the box there's no such thing as square one.

No matter which sleeve you wear your heart,
Whichever way you wear your crown,
Tomorrow is another day to turn it all around
I will stop when I'm ready I'll shown everyone my cards
But for now I'll keep on playing even when the game gets hard.

:redstar: 19/07/1952 - 30/12/2013 Never Ever Forgotten :redstar:

13/05/14 - I Love Her

19/4/15 - The Day I Said Yes

17/06/17 - Rings swapped, Hearts interlocked

:moove: <-- Marlo & Mookau--> :moove:

:morning: Caffiene Addict since 2004

Jamas
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Jamas » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm

I am a failure as a wife, a mother, a woman, and a professional.

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 pm

You don't need to insinuate how fat/disgusting I am. I can do that just fine by myself, thank you very much. (grrr)
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama XIV

“The shark that does not swim, drowns.” - Russian Proverb

meadow14
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by meadow14 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 am

You can rot in hell s. I hope you never hurt anyone like you hurt me. Death is to good for you.
All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
Albert Einstein

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/autho ... z1lGxV0sH0

desperateforgrace
forum moderator - spirit
forum moderator - spirit

Post by desperateforgrace » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:41 pm

*rels triggs* PM, you are such an idiot! Why do you like to argue with atheists and others so much? I know you say you want to show them truth, but come on all they want to do is make you look foolish. I've read the posts. Just leave them alone! Show them love and grace once in awhile instead of always having to prove you're right. If not, just go away. Just go away! *end rels triggs.
By day I wear a mask of happiness and openness
By night, I cry a flood of tears
Wanting so much to show my real face
And be enshrouded in grace

"You are not told to build a skyscraper. You are told to be faithful with your brick."-FT
"You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held /Your world's not falling apart; it's falling into place."-Casting Crowns' "Just Be Held"

Rose and Paws are my sisters :)
My new place
My OLD place
my PBH
My poetry

[iamacliche]
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by [iamacliche] » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:57 pm

i hate your stupid job. i hate the fact you're all lazy and messy and leave me to do everything. i hate you more for the fact i only have 1 day off this next week cos you've basically penalised me for coming home sick today. i mean seriously, what the actual fuck? it's so nice to know that you basically expect me to work when i feel awful. you can tell when you look at me that i'm not well. but no, that doesn't fucking matter. i work my arse off everyday for what? when A took extra days off you never said a fucking word to him or took days off him, so why should it be different for me? i hate how C drove me out of BF but i know in my heart i never should have left. i just can't fucking bare going in tomorrow and having to tell A that she's gonna have to go the wedding on Sat on her own before you're all treating me like shit.

i hate the fact that all that's on my mind now is hurting myself.

fuck you.
You have to become what you fancy. Paperback head, you get carried away. Stitch up your spine to keep the suitors away. Must draw your own aid. Must sift your affairs. Must frame up a material girl. ♥

If you carry on. You won't win that fight. If you take me on. You'll find my breaking point.

recovered ♥

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 am

You are a snobby bitch. I used to think you were cool - I can still appreciate certain things about you aesthetically - but as a person I don't like or respect you at all. Tons of people have shown you appreciation and you haven't made the effort to return that back to one person. And I know you've lied to me which I severely look down upon as well.

I guess it won't matter soon but I'll still look down on you in the mean time. :-?
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama XIV

VerMOZZica
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by VerMOZZica » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:11 am

I hate myself.I am such an f**cking loser.I haven`t done anything with my life.I`ve accomplished nothing.I`m tired of all this fucking bullshit.Why can`t I just be normal!I hate what I`ve done to myself.I am so ashamed of myself.I am nothing
I am a poor freezingly cold soul
So far from where
I intended to go
Scavenging through life`s very constant lulls
So far from where I`m determined to go
Seasick Yet Still Docked by Morrissey

Life Is Never Kind~Morrissey

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 pm

just go get fucked. that is all.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

TheRockingHorse
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by TheRockingHorse » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Talk to me. Help me. Fuck them all. Talk to me. I need you to screw my head on straight, not twist it into a bigger knot.
I said to the sun, tell me about the Big Bang
The sun said, 'It hurts to become.'

Andrea Gibson

My Place
A living room wall with awkwardly placed photographs hiding fist-shaped holes

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:41 pm

When I am talking about the homophobia I have experienced in my actual life and you, as a straight girl, decide you don't like the fact that I started off by quoting Stephen Fry and you then start shouting me down to the point I literally have to scream to be heard ... you are not part of the solution, you are part of the fucking problem and you can fucking fuck off.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

RG
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by RG » Thu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

I really love you. It hurts when I see you hurting and cut me out. I just want us to be able to talk again.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sun May 05, 2013 4:06 pm

You are actually kind of a douchebag you know that?
Like seriously. Get off of your fucking high horse, stop thinking you're so superior and criticising every little fucking thing.
Also.
The welfare state is not a 'frivolity'.
Saying things like 'you throw like a girl' or calling people 'pussies' IS FUCKING SEXIST, for real.
Just, I am sick of hearing your bullshit opinions.
Also stop treating me like I'm stupid. Gah.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Sun May 19, 2013 7:39 am

I wish you'd give me that damn book already :-?

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

i thought i would be talking to my case worker friday, but neither of us could make it.
not that i would have actually said this, though :-?

T, i'm struggling right now, is there any way you can recommend giving me back the therapy sessions? it isn't a frivolity to talk about how i feel or what i can do about it, it's really important for me to feel worthwhile, capable and hopeful, instead of the opposite of all that which is how i feel right now. i know he's part of your company and not a private therapist, but i can't afford a private therapist and i think it is still part of his job to help with whatever a client needs help with. he really helps me, more than you can see.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

mande
forum moderator - life after & place
forum moderator - life after & place

Post by mande » Sun May 19, 2013 11:16 pm

I love you. Thanks for getting me out and being worried about me. And thanks for saying that you love me - it makes me feel better just knowing we picked up where we left off. We'd be a terrible couple, but what we have works. I can tell you things that I can't tell other people, and hearing you talk about anything at all is oddly comforting.

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 am

If that's the type of person you are I'm extremely disappointed and feeling rather ripped off actually. :-?

TheRockingHorse
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by TheRockingHorse » Mon May 20, 2013 11:11 am

Why can't I tell you everything, why can't you fix me. Why can't I stop telling you everything when you obviously don't want to hear it. Please just listen. I hate being so dependent.
I said to the sun, tell me about the Big Bang
The sun said, 'It hurts to become.'

Andrea Gibson

My Place
A living room wall with awkwardly placed photographs hiding fist-shaped holes

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Wed May 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Maybe i'm just blinded by a fog of crazy right now, but I don't know that i've ever felt this way about anyone else....I'll never be the same again. I don't know that I could ever express to you how much I love you.
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet