Things Left Unsaid *LA* v. 6

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

disastercake
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA* v. 6

Post by disastercake » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:29 am

What the fuck is your problem, you stupid ass hole! You act like a complete ass hole and make things way harder than they need to be!!! You get mad at ONE FUCKING PERSON and the take it out on everybody else!! If you acted like a normal human being you life would be a lot less negative and difficult. You bring this shit on yourself and then want to play the fucking victim!! If someone acted like this and you watched them you would talk about how fucking stupid they are but you seem to be able to twist it around so it's all justified in your little peabrain when you do it. GROW THE FUCK UP!!! YOU'RE ALMOST FIFTY YEARS OLD AND SHOULD HAVE THIS SHIT FIGURED OUT BY NOW!! :evil:
:bfly: -Al :bfly:

"...And once you have tasted flight,
you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been,
and there you long to return..."
- Leonardo da Vinci

My Place

bearcat
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by bearcat » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:47 am

I wish, for even a few minutes, you could feel what it's like to be me.

Maybe then you'd know how trapped I feel, and how confused I am. How none of my emotions even make sense. How I "get something out of" little by little killing myself. How it's oddly satisfying.

Maybe you'd get a sense of how much humiliation I've eaten over the years.

How I hoped that intimacy would work at some point, how I wished that anything involving people would one day just seem right. I kept thinking, why not? Why can't things be okay?

That's what I thought with you, and I acted in good faith, and you weren't there. You never wanted to be there. And now everything is supposed to be okay, because you've shown up in a different form, since then.

Maybe then you'd understand why I can't see a solution. You'd understand why just walking away is one of my fantasies. Because maybe I don't have to have these problems anymore, if I just step away from trying to be with people in any close way.

You'd understand that closeness still feels wrong. That maybe it always will, and that is for me to make the best of. Because I am out of ideas about how to effectively get on top of these problems or fight them, or how to change my long-lived responses when that's just what's always in front of me. I always make the same map, I always trace the same pattern, and it always feels the same when, even when I am trying to do something completely different.

You ask me to draw a horse, and I show you the horse that I have worked on, that I am convinced I have drawn, and you say 'that's not a horse' and I realize it's not, so I draw another horse and I proudly present it to you, but you say 'it's still not a horse.' And I can't figure out why it never comes out as a horse, because all the while I'm intending a horse and putting down the lines that look right to me. But it never comes out right, and the changes that I make as I am drawing never change the overall picture.
Be diligent, dutiful, and hardworking; be rational, consistent, and trustworthy; be kind, open, and forgiving.

"What we see is not reality in itself, but reality exposed to our method of questioning." Werner Heisenberg, 1901

"It went wrong.
But you are still here.
So it went right, too."
~Nisi

__place___
:snail: ___workshop__[/center]

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:29 am

i shouldn't look at pictures of smoke while listening to vale decem. i really shouldn't.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Your behaviour is completely unprofessional. Completely.

You can't jerk people around and leave them in limbo like this. You really can't. I've waited a MONTH to get an answer and you just keep putting me off. "I don't know, I'll tell you in a few weeks" is no longer acceptable. You either tell me tomorrow or take me out of consideration, because this is not just unprofessional but also incredibly rude. It puts a bad feeling about how things are done and run, and while I by no means expect perfection, I do expect professionalism.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

disastercake
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by disastercake » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 am

Don't act like you want to be my friend and then not respond when I try to text you or message you on facebook. Don't be a bitch. And if you're going to be a bitch at least do it outright and be like "I don't want to be friendly anymore because you won't tell me what B is doing now and you defended him." Be fucking honest you fake bitch.
:bfly: -Al :bfly:

"...And once you have tasted flight,
you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been,
and there you long to return..."
- Leonardo da Vinci

My Place

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:24 am

You couldn't wait two fucking minutes while I started making my lunch and you switched tv programs to something you are fully aware I didn't want to watch and then get pissy when I go in the other room and forget about the cup of tea you made me?! You are so impatient, you act like it's a big deal to wait for a minute, why are you so fucking childish?
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

PokemonGeek
town councillor
town councillor

Post by PokemonGeek » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:38 pm

You will never have to deal with me again after this Monday. I am not going to try to commit *S* but I promise that you'll never have to see me again because I have no reason to come back. I just hope you know that by abandoning me the way you did made my entire life come undone.
I will survive
Oh as long as I know how to love
I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live,
I've got all my love to give, and I'll survive
I will survive
~Gloria Gaynor

‎"Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you; maybe you just need one person"
-Kermit the Frog~The Muppets

"Don't pawn your garbage off on me!"~Watchy Watchog (Pokemon Black/White)

BUS Family:
s0_vERY_sCaReD

Somehow the wires uncrossed
The tables were turned
Never knew I had such a lesson to learn
I'm feeling good from my head to my shoes
I know where I'm going and I know what to do
I've tidied up my point of view
I've got a new attitude!
˜Patti LaBelle

PokemonGeek
town councillor
town councillor

Post by PokemonGeek » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:12 pm

I don't wanna hurt anymore....
I will survive
I know I'll stay alive
I will survive
~Gloria Gaynor

‎"Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you; maybe you just need one person"

BUS Family:
s0_vERY_sCaReD

The tables were turned
I've got a new attitude!
˜Patti LaBelle

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:18 am

^^^ Hope you are okay *hugs* (if okay) ^^^

Why? Just why do you have to have something wrong with you ALL the time? Why?
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

treasure

Post by treasure » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:19 pm

j, can you give me a lift to the dr? because i don't think i will go if it's just up to me.

a, i'm depressed, as in - clinically, seriously, and it's not something i can ignore any more. i can't just make myself feel better or use the coping techniques you use. i think i need to go on meds. i feel like a burden, or like i might be a burden. i feel like mental illness is a weakness, or at least you seem to see it that way and i don't want to feel your scorn. it's not just a bit of screwed up thinking like everyone has to some extent, i'm mentally not okay and my whole physiology is changed by this illness.

g, please help. i don't know if talking can really help but it might. i'm really afraid to trust you and talk openly because in my experience so far you don't usually help in the short term. it's making me feel really alone to not be able to talk to you.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:38 pm

me myself and I wrote:i am ok... thank you for the hugs ness
Glad you're okay :purpheart: >>> here's some more hugs anyway, just because :) :1hug: :1hug: :1hug:

Right now I hate you. You don't understand, you just think you do. You think you know everything when in fact you don't.

Right now I want to slap you. Maybe it will knock some fucking sense into you.

You never consider how people may feel, you don't think before you speak. You don't take mine or anyone else's feelings into consideration because only yours matter of course.

I don't think you realise how bad things are. Or you're in denial. It's all right in front of your face, all the signs and warnings are there and you still can't see.

I wish you could live inside my head for a day. Maybe then you would get it. Maybe then you would be more compassionate, more understanding.

How the hell can you tell me I can't go back to hospital again? I'm suicidal and sick and you're seriously telling me I can't seek that kind of treatment. Just because you're my mother does not give you the right to tell me how I go about looking after myself and my health. I am 23 years old, an adult, no longer a child. You are too controlling. Just too damn controlling for your own good.

You'll never change. And I still grieve for the mother you used to be when I was a child. I can't accept that piece of you is gone. I can't accept it's never coming back. I want my mum back.

:cry:
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

noldo
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions
forum moderator - coping & place & expressions

Post by noldo » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:04 pm

^^ *hugs if okay, Ness*

It is really awful that you are putting more pressure on me than my parents does. You're my sister ffs not my Mom.
sig and avy made by wonderful wds

My Place (replies, hugs, stars welcome) My Art (comments very welcome) My PBH Thread (replies very welcome)

English isn't my native language, please bear with me.

You always deserve help. It doesn't matter if you already made progress; it doesn't matter if someone else has it worse; you deserve help.

PokemonGeek
town councillor
town councillor

Post by PokemonGeek » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:42 pm

I'll remember the way you changed me was by you being my friend and then changed me again when you abandoned me.
Last edited by PokemonGeek on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will survive
I know I'll stay alive
I will survive
~Gloria Gaynor

BUS Family:
s0_vERY_sCaReD

The tables were turned
I've got a new attitude!
˜Patti LaBelle

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:59 am

I found what would be for us the awesomest place on the planet. But you're not here to go with me.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Things are never going to get better so what's the point anymore?
~ My Place ~

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

PokemonGeek
town councillor
town councillor

Post by PokemonGeek » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:25 am

I hope life treats you kind. And I hope you have all you've dreamed of. And I wish to you, joy and happiness. And I hope you know that you've broken someone so much that getting back together again both mentally and emotionally is very tough on a person.
I will survive
I know I'll stay alive
I will survive
~Gloria Gaynor

BUS Family:
s0_vERY_sCaReD

The tables were turned
I've got a new attitude!
˜Patti LaBelle

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 am

Why?! Just why couldn't it have fucking worked?!
~ My Place ~

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:20 am

You are fucking stupid. Every time I think you could not be more fucking retarded you create a new event horizon of HURR DURR RETARD. This time, it's an event horizon that could be really fucking expensive because you refuse to remember when certain (VERY IMPORTANT) things are told to you.

I wish I could beat the stupid out of you. Seriously. It took everything I had to not just scream at you about how fucking retarded you are but also to not punch you as hard as I possibly could. If this costs money, it's yours, not mine. I'm not taking responsibility for the fact that you're DUMB AS FUCK. I'm not doing shit because you're fucking dumb as hell and can't listen.

This is your circus, and your monkeys, you FUCKING stupid dumbass. You IDIOT. How fucking brain-dead could you be to not heed VERY SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?!

I cannot believe you. Unbelievable. FUCK.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 am

You weren't even going to say you love me. You're that angry? Just because I'm sick and wanted to end my life?
~ My Place ~

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:21 am

I am scared to see you tomorrow after all this time.

I have a feeling I'll be walking straight into the unwelcome reality that absolutely NOTHING has changed.

Do you really think I WANT to be like this?
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet