im rlly rlly scared..

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

PirateNinja27
one of us
one of us

im rlly rlly scared..

Post by PirateNinja27 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:06 pm

i think im pregnant........... but not from my bf. from when someone decided to drug my fricken drink n get me to sleep with him. i hate myself.. i just cant believe i got myself into another stupid situation n i just dont kno what to do.. im against abortion. its like murder to me. im scared tht ive already hurt the baby if i am pregnant cuz i drank since then but i didnt realize tht i had not used protection til like a week ago and im like 2weeks late on my period...... but i drank the rest of tht weekend n used weed. n i havent since i realized i mite be pregnant but if ive hurt the baby i dont think i cld ever forgive myself... i stopped taking all my meds cuz idk if taking them is risky or not. i cant sleep most the time n when i do i have stupid nightmares n ive been up for almost 2 days now n i think im losing my mind. i cant stop crying n i feel like im suffocating.. i RLLY want to just go numb and forget everything but i cant or wont cuz tht wld be completely selfish of me.. i ended up cutting but tht only helped for like a minute or 2 cuz then i just got more pissed at myself cuz i did it on my arms n legs n its fricken summer. idk what to do i feel like im jus slowly dying on the inside.. idk what im gonna do. idk how to tell my parents. idk how to tell my bf. i didnt kno what i was doing.... ive never wanted to cheat on him n i never ever wanna hurt him. im so scared... please if anyone has any advice i could rlly rlly use it.. im completely at a loss.. im only fricken 17. i shldnt be dealing with this stuff.. i kno it was my decisions tht got me mto this point.. i just dont kno how to fix things.. idk if i can..
Ashley

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Re: im rlly rlly scared..

Post by capricorn » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Okay.
I think first off you need to figure out IF you're actually pregnant or not: can you get hold of a pregnancy test/see your doctor? When you've figured that out then you can start to work out where you go from here, remember stress can make you late, it may just be that.

Also, if someone drugged your drink then it was not your decision, it was not your fault. I personally believe that counts as rape, and it's legally classed as rape too, you weren't in control of the situation. It wasn't your fault, okay? :1hug: if okay.

Personally I'd start taking the meds again ... you might not be pregnant after all. You know the pamphlets that come with medicines that tell you about the side-effects etc, those usually tell you if they're safe in pregnancy or not. If not, and you are pregnant, please see your doctor ASAP!

Good luck with everything, I'm thinking of you. :bluestar:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

PirateNinja27
one of us
one of us

Post by PirateNinja27 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:03 pm

thanks for ur reply.. imma buy a pregnancy test tomorrow.. its just so embarrassing. :1hug: and hugs are ok
Ashley

Hannah-chan
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Hannah-chan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:50 pm

heya, honey.

Firstly. *hugs* :1soothe:

Secondly, I want to tell you this isn't your fault. :sgrnheart:

Stay strong. Things will work out.
<3

Hello, beautiful.

hanhan's den

PirateNinja27
one of us
one of us

Post by PirateNinja27 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 am

but its happened once b4 n i chose to drink.... my friend lied to me n said he was gonna be there but he wasnt n then i had no way to get home cuz i was 20miles outta town but i still chose to go there.. how can it not be my fault..
Ashley

flyingturtle
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by flyingturtle » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

It's not your fault that he lied. It's not your fault that someone slipped something in your drink. It's not your fault that some guy decided to take advantage of you. Yes, you chose to go there and you chose to drink, but the other stuff? That's what you can't control. :1hug: It's really not your fault. And listen to capricorn.
:redstar: :star: :ylwstar: :grnstar: :bluestar: :dkpurpstar:

2/26/2010
1 slip - 11/08/2014

:bluestar:My Place: Somewhere in the Between.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah, you chose to drink, and chose to go out there. That might have been slightly reckless, but the guy chose to drug you and take advantage of you. That was HIS decision not yours. It is HIS fault. He could have chosen not to do that, it is his decisions that caused this. Not yours. :1hug:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune