Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

swirlish
board admin
board admin

Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by swirlish » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:59 am

(copied from the previous thread)

Things Left Unsaid - Version 4.0 *Language*

Do you have something you want to say to someone (friend, family member, you, etc.) but can't say?

Then say it here.

A Couple Notes About Version 4.0:

* Please remember to spoil where necessary. You don't need to add a language spoiler because I've already added one to the beginning of this thread, but all other spoilers need to be noted in your post.

* Attacks against other members are prohibited - it's stated as such in the board rules.

* For security's sake, please do not use real names - use initials or aliases if at all possible.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by strider 151 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:30 am

D - your hold on me is starting to slip. realise that you cant hold onto me forever, and i will never stop fighting until the day i die. ha.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

longlost-hope
building community
building community

Post by longlost-hope » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm

Did I make this happen? Did all my worrying and saying this would happen make it happen? Are we cool? I wish there was some way of you telling me that we are cool, I suspect we are but I would so like to have confirmation. You know I like confirmation, reassurance... It makes me so sad :blfrwn: to see that you're getting on with things but then so am I. And that makes me sad too. I'm not making contact with you now because it's too early and I'm sort of enjoying this breathing space but at the same time there's this worry that when the time does come that I want to talk to you again, you won't be there.

And it hurts because I know that if we do never talk again, it'll be ok because I was so happy before I met you and you're not my only friend. :chick:

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 pm

That was entirely unusual and I'm so, so sorry. You must have learned more than you ever wanted to know about me this week and you have been marvellous. All my thanks to you and I hope you don't see me as weak. In the words of Melchoir: You watch me, just watch me...
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:20 pm

I don't really know where to start. I don't know how I feel about you. Deep inside I (still) love you...I think. You're a wonderful person, when you're normal. But you have destroyed me. You were so mean. So many mean words and actions. It's been a long time since I felt this way. I don't know if I can ever love someone again...not after loving you.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:02 am

*flying bear hug* Thank you, thank you, thank you!

It's been so long since I've felt like a pure and untarnished person. I always feel broken, feel tainted, feel dirty, feel used, feel alone on a level below everyone else.

What you said today, it made all of that vanish. I don't expect it to have vanished for ever, but for now, it's enough. I am still alone, but I am above everyone else now, not below and broken. Pure, clean, and bright.

You have given me a wonderful gift.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Eisa
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Eisa » Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 am

Dearest, darlingest, M,

Talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Or I'll cry. Again. And throw a tantrum and sniffle and make you feel bad. :tongue: OK not really that last part, but I don't want to cry again and feel awful, I wanna fix it. We can't fix it if you won't talk to me. :(

Your dearest <3
We come in pieces. :pinkstar:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."~Nietzsche

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

My Place
My PBH

BUS family:
Twin~Beasty
Elf Sib~Sprink
Fairy Mummy~Starry
Younger Sissy~Kate
Big Bruvver~Dan
Half-Sissy~Annabel
Cousin~Peggie
Aunt~Mande
Sprinkled Cupcake~Noldo

:heart: :1hug: :1soothe: :heart:

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:06 am

take my dreams, take everything from me. oh wait, you already have, you took everything when you left, why did you say those things? why why why???? it was my choice, my way, my freedom. you wrecked it all.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Did you notice me today? What did you think? I wished you would have looked at me. Well...maybe some other day..

mihara
one of us
one of us

Post by mihara » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 am

did you ever really love me? do you miss me at all?

mihara

Roxi
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Roxi » Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm

You really hurt me. You know, your actions don't exist in a vacuum! They affect other people too. I hate you for breaking my heart, and I hate you for robbing me of my best friend. I want you back. I miss you. Even though I hate you and I want to scream at you and throttle you for being such an idiot... I still love you. And I wish I could, but I can't turn off my love like a tap. I wish I could because it would hurt a whole lot less/

We are the girls with anxiety disorders, filled appointment books, five-year plans. We take ourselves very, very seriously. We are the peacemakers, the do-gooders, the givers, the savers. We are on time, overly prepared, well read, and witty, intellectually curious, always moving… We drink coffee, a lot of it. We are on birth control, Prozac, and multivitamins… We are relentless, judgmental with ourselves, and forgiving to others. We are the daughters of the feminists who said, “You can be anything,” and we heard, “You have to be everything." - Courtney Martin.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

Just because I don't show everyone my issues, just because i dont parade them for all to see, doesn't mean they're not there. i have stuff going on in ym life too L. and guess what? its real. u can act depressed evryday for the rest of ur life. u can act however you want. but im not going to waste my time getting frustrated. you think so called 'emos' are funny? we'll see about that. you think they do if for attention.. thats the single reason.. well then, that just shows what sort of an ill-informed person you are really..
because youve annoyed, frustrated and triggered me for the last time.

i will be patient. i will not get frustrated, or triggered. if that meas walkign away.. that means walkign away.

i'm sorrry.. you shouldnt hav 2 think about stuff like that.. worry about triggering me etc (not that u do, u dont even know, but still)

if im gonna get frustrated i should tell u y. but i cant. because ud judge me, just like ujudge them.
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:09 pm

I think you should flirt with me (again) :oops:

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 pm

S - if only you knew what I thought of you, what I think about when you come to mind. Honestly, you'd be shocked. You've awakened something within me that I haven't felt for anyone for a long, long time, real physical desire. I've been with girls so long I'm used to sensitivity and emotional conversation, but with you... god, I sometimes I just want to throw you to the floor. I have absolutely no idea how this is going to pan out, but I'm looking forward to it.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

Annybelly
being the change
being the change

Post by Annybelly » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:45 pm

i am looking 4ward 2 seeing u.. but i'm scared. please dont judge me. please dont. i'm putting a lot of trust into u.. and i'm terrified ur gonna throw it all back into my face.
i dunno. i dont even know if this is a good idea anymore
i just wanna run far far away.
*caves in. gives up*
♥ "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear." ♥

♥ "You're not a bad person. You're a very good person, who bad things have happened to. Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." ♥

♥ "My thoughts are stars I can't fathom into constellations." ♥

♥ "I lit up like a Christmas tree, Hazel Grace." ♥

♥ "Things haven't always been this bad, therefore, things won't always be this bad." ♥

My Place
My Efforts At Being Healthy
My Bus Butterfly Obsession

♥ DFTBA ♥

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:56 pm

A - i hope you dont think of me anymore, because i dont think of you. actually thats a lie, i still think of you. i miss you like crazy still. whenever i think of what we went through i cant help but smile and get goosebumps, because what we had was real love. if its even possible to love online...but i dont have the nighmeres anymore, so im getting over you ok? please dont worry about me, i am ok. get it? O.K. i am surviving. i am a survivor. i know how much you cared, but that care was wasted because of the distance. use all your charm and trust and caring and love for someone special who you meet in the normal way. i hope she doesnt SI or SU or ED, because you deserve so much more than the hell i gave you. i kept leaving and coming back, tormenting your soul. i hope your ok, not doing anything to punish yourself because i know how it feels. i know where you might go and please please dont go there. i still love you. but i am slowely getting over you. i should have never told you everything, i spilled my soul to you, and you still have pieces of it. i wish we wernt so intamit because it made it so much harder to leave you

Eisa
driving instructor
driving instructor

Post by Eisa » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:08 am

I wish I knew how I felt about you. This could get really interesting.
We come in pieces. :pinkstar:

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster. And when you look long into the abyss, the abyss also looks into you."~Nietzsche

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

My Place
My PBH

BUS family:
Twin~Beasty
Elf Sib~Sprink
Fairy Mummy~Starry
Younger Sissy~Kate
Big Bruvver~Dan
Half-Sissy~Annabel
Cousin~Peggie
Aunt~Mande
Sprinkled Cupcake~Noldo

:heart: :1hug: :1soothe: :heart:

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Did I miss a chance?

and is all that [x] stuff significant?

wish that was the sort of thing you could ask someone directly...
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:05 pm

its bad, but i want you back. i want to talk to you again. there is a part of me that needs you

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:18 am

Sometimes I wonder when exactly I am going to go mad.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!