deeling with body issues (ED)

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

lilabean
settling in
settling in

deeling with body issues (ED)

Post by lilabean » Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am

I am still new to this board and not sure what to post sometimes but this is so pressing and I need to get it put because I feel like I could explode.I hate my body and a friend just made a comment that sent me over the edge emotionally. I am disgusted with myself and want to take it out on myself with SI and I am trying so hard to refrain, I am white knuckling it so bad. But ed and si sit on a scale and when I am working issues with SI, then ed flares up. So I want to use si to quite ed.
Pain, you just have to ride it out, hope it goes away on its own, hope the wound that caused it heals. There are no solutions, no easy answers, you just breath deep and wait for it to subside. Most of the time pain can be managed but sometimes the pain gets you where you least expect it. Hits way below the belt and doesn't let up. Pain, you just have to fight through, because the truth is you can't outrun it and life always makes more.

Jamas
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Re: deeling with body issues (ED)

Post by Jamas » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am

Sounds like being caught between a rock and a hard place! :blfrwn: I'm sorry things are so tough for you right now. I'm glad you're working on coping, though. That takes real courage. Remember that BUS is here when you want to talk, and that you are a precious person, and you deserve to be good to your body. :bonsai:

Best of luck, :clover:

Jamas