reading through this scene of love, fear, and apologies--

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

simplysameth
growing roots
growing roots

reading through this scene of love, fear, and apologies--

Post by simplysameth » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 am

the title is from the song: apologies --grace potter and the nocturals.
beautiful song, definitely one of my favourites.

i know as well as anyone that apologizing is one of the hardest things to do.
so i thought we needed a place where people can make apologies.

i'm sorry for all the mind games i play with you. i want to trust you so bad, but you mean everything to me, and so you have the ability to hurt me so very easily and oh so deeply. i'm trying so hard, i really am. i'm sorry that i can't trust that you've changed, even though you do nothing but show me how different you are every day. i'm so sorry if it hurts you.

funkymusic
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Re: reading through this scene of love, fear, and apologies--

Post by funkymusic » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:32 pm

I'm sorry....

I'm so sorry you think this is your fault. It's not your fault. It's my fault. Did I lead you on? Did I like the attention? Or was I just being myself, and you actually managed to like me for who I am? I'm sorry I withdrew from you. I'm sorry whatever it was in me that you liked hurt our friendship. Ruined our friendship? Because a friendship built on something more than friendship, I suppose, more often than not, fails.

I'm sorry you ever liked me.

Sprinklez
post laureate
post laureate

Post by Sprinklez » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:04 am

I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being too open. Too honest. I'm sorry I'm trying to make this work. I'm sorry I'm giving this a better start than I have in the past. I'm sorry for my jealousy, I'm just freakin sorry ok. Is that what you want to hear? Cuz at this point I'll say anything..
I love you, please don't be like the others..
8-21-04
5-17-2021
9/11/17 </3

rainiswet
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by rainiswet » Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:12 am

i'm so sorry i made you feel like you had to fix this when you were just as young and scared as I was and I'm sorry I tried to make you feel guilty because you did the right thing

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm sorry I'm mad at you, that I have a short fuse with you. I'm sorry I came off harsh to you. But I still stand by what I said ... things are hard for me and I don't think you know how much they are. And I'm sorry for not confiding in you, but, I don't think you could cope with my issues, I don't want to upset you.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

flyingturtle
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by flyingturtle » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 am

I'm sorry I was such an emotional mess when I dated you. I shouldn't have been in a relationship. You hate me more than I could know and I understand. You weren't really stable either... But please forgive me for dragging it on like that?
:redstar: :star: :ylwstar: :grnstar: :bluestar: :dkpurpstar:

2/26/2010
1 slip - 11/08/2014

:bluestar:My Place: Somewhere in the Between.