my relationship

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

daygoona
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

my relationship

Post by daygoona » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:33 am

well in my relationship my x and i have a 5month son and when he broke up wit me he says he still loves me but he is wit another girl but he hasnt made up his mind weather he wants 2 b wit me and i dont know wat 2 believe :cry:
orihime

guest23
growing roots
growing roots

Post by guest23 » Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:19 am

Ask YOURSELF what you want. You matter here as much as he does.

What do you want to happen? Do you want him because you love him, or because he fathered your son? And if you do continue a relationship, could you handle the emotions involved of being with a man who did this to you? I'm a strong believer in love, but I also believe you need to figure out what you want for yourself. It seems like he's calling all the shots here. What do you want to happen?
"You've come far and though you're far from the end, you don't mind where you are because you know where you've been."
- Carbon Leaf

Uriel, The third planet of the star Malek in the spiral nebula Messier 1 0 1.

daygoona
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by daygoona » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:01 am

i do love him and he says he understands but i don't know weather to believe him or not. i know i love him cuz i loved him before our son ever came into play. i know what i want 2 happen and i want to b with him and i don't think he knows just how much he means to me. the only thing im confused on is if he truly wants to b with me and he says he does just not now.
orihime

daygoona
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Re: my relationship

Post by daygoona » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:56 pm

We are doing very well thamk you for asking i'm sorry i haven't been on in a while i've been kinda busy
orihime