Can't tolerate the feelings...

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Inthebox
building community
building community

Can't tolerate the feelings...

Post by Inthebox » Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

Here I am lost my second T. in a few months, #1 sick #2 moved - I can't deal. I can't find a new T.
I've tried 3. I see them twice, they say something that unbalances me or is just plain stupid, and then I don't go back. Why go back for more punishment? I am so tenuous anyway loosing my support, how can I tolerate the feeling that there is noone to call? No one to know if I'm dead or alive.
I can't cope with this. I'm doing it without SI and without SU, but the feelings are burning me up and I don't know what to do to calm down. I am in a panic about loosing my T. He doesnt want me to call him anymore b/c his new job is really demanding. "Just deal with it with the new T. " I thought he cared about me.
Why?
"We think the point is to pass the test or overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don't really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. The healing comes from letting there be room for it all to happen: Room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy." Pema Chodron

"There is room for all of your feelings - take a moment, be quiet and let there be room in your heart and the bursting will ease" C

"What a Long, Strange Trip it's been" Grateful Dead

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:21 am

He sounds like a butthead...sorry this happened...I read and care.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place