confused!

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

can_i_be_good_enough
one of us
one of us

confused!

Post by can_i_be_good_enough » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:46 am

I dont no how this works or if i am even doing this right. My friend told me to go on this it might help. i dont no how to deal with my family life anymore my parents are messed up and i am never happy and cant ever get along with them. i try to make them happy but it is never good enough. ever since my mom got hurt i could tell my life was going to change i just dont no what to do anymore. i can only dwell on the negatives. when people try to help i think they just say stuff to make me feel better and it never works they dont no what i am feeling or how i am feeling. the think the no everything but they dont. No one can see the pain i am in. :( :-?
I am trying to look for the light at the end of the tunnel....but it looks too dark but i am trying.....that is all that matters

~*Tay*~

Ice_crystal
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Ice_crystal » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi!

First of all - welcome to bus! Have a welcome cow:
:moove:
I'm kind of lost for words, but I'll try to answer anyway.
How old are you? I figure you're living with your parents? Are you in therapy? (that might be a good idea..)
In my opinion, it's not all about making other people (..your parents) happy. It's very important that you make yourself happy.
Do you have things in your life that you like? Like...animals, or going out for a walk, or doing sports, listening to music - whatever. It's important to have things in live one likes - despite of all the pain.

take care of yourself! :bluestar:
Member of the Welcome wagon

I guess some people are just born with tragedy in their blood.

Sorry for language mistakes! :cowsleep:
My place: Walking on an icy road

Green Beauty
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Green Beauty » Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:38 pm

Welcome to bus.

What are you currently doing to change things in your life?

Omnia vincit amor
Member of the Welcome wagon
Shh be quiet, You might piss somebody off
Proud member and loyal spoon of OATS - Oldies Against Text Speak
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Skipping and a jumping, In the misty morning fog with, Our hearts a thumpin' and you, My brown eyed girl