Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Re: Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

Post by capricorn » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

^Eh, he would love that actually. Does it for a reaction. But I am getting prettty good at the scathing put-down replies. And making him extremely uncomfortable sometimes with the homophobic shit. Just needed to rant because he is a shit. :roll:

ARGH
WHY did you think it was a good idea to set us two weeks' work in one week?
What the actual FUCK were you THINKING?
:argggh:

The awkward moment when your supervisor is insane.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Kaleb
knows the ropes
knows the ropes

Post by Kaleb » Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 am

Seriously!!! Do you have to be such a freaking Bitch all the time ... Would it do you a single bit of harm to actually have a nice word to say ... really? Or do you just have to be an out and out twat your whole life?! Do you actually get something out of it, behaving like this ... Seriously these freaking power games HAVE to Stop!! It's just so stupid .... Please for the sake of everyone around you and for your own sake ... Grow Up!
:purpstar: Hold Fast To Your Dreams, For If Dreams Die, Life Is a Broken Winged Bird, That Cannot Fly :purpstar:

If you think outside the box there's no such thing as square one.

No matter which sleeve you wear your heart,
Whichever way you wear your crown,
Tomorrow is another day to turn it all around
I will stop when I'm ready I'll shown everyone my cards
But for now I'll keep on playing even when the game gets hard.

:redstar: 19/07/1952 - 30/12/2013 Never Ever Forgotten :redstar:

13/05/14 - I Love Her

19/4/15 - The Day I Said Yes

17/06/17 - Rings swapped, Hearts interlocked

:moove: <-- Marlo & Mookau--> :moove:

:morning: Caffiene Addict since 2004

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:36 am

That is such bullshit that my youngest sister is allowed to hit me whenever she wants and if I hit her back then I'm the one getting in trouble. :argggh:
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama XIV

“The shark that does not swim, drowns.” - Russian Proverb

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 pm

Uh yeah that really IS bullshit :-?
I'm sorry your parentals suck, lovely :1hug: :redstar:

WHY
Why are the people I like but don't have that rapport and that intense & deep empathy and connection with here, but the people I need are either at the opposite end of the country or across oceans from me?
Really if I could change one thing about my life it would be this :cry:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:25 am

^ I can relate to that SO much. It sucks big time. :1hug: :1soothe:

Strained rib muscles suck. Fucking ow. :(
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama XIV

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:53 am

STOP IT!! Seriously just stop and shut the hell up! You tell me to tell you when I notice things aren't right. Then the first thing you do is discount what I think is the problem, then the second thing you do is pout and go "well I didn't think I did that bad". Just once stop trying to manipulate what I'm feeling and LET ME SAY WHAT I HAVE TO SAY! My job in life is not to make you feel warm and fuzzy, SO LET ME SPEAK GODDAMMIT! :argggh:
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Fri May 18, 2012 3:14 am

It pisses me off SO much how my mother flies into fits of rage and yelling/screaming and throwing things around and breaking them over nothing and then has the balls to say I'm the one with all the mental health problems?! :argggh: :argggh:

JPP
one of us
one of us

Post by JPP » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

never hated myself as much as I do now

One last thing I really should mention

The road to hell is made from good intentions

Neviah
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Neviah » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Pull your thumb out of you arse and get some fucking work done. If you had mental health issues you would know what they were called, and dont try to tell me about mental health because i know more than you think. Get on with it and stop bullshitting.

And you.. When i am on the verge of tears begging you for help FUCKING HELP! Then, dont look at me like i fell off your shoe when i dont stop what im doing to do your shit for you. And while your palm is twitching because youve spent some money and ive not got the money three seconds aftter you walk through the door, how long is it since you saod you'd pay me that quid back?!

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:51 am

Another mother rant

I really do agree with my sister when she says my mother in particular just should not be allowed to have dogs. She only likes them when they're cute little puppies and she gets to play with it and not do any of the cleaning up etc and then when it's grown up and an adult she doesn't want anything to do with it anymore. She just wants to banish it outside where she never does anything with them in terms of walking/eating/training/playing/cleaning up after them or just get rid of it altogether. All she cares about is the fact (when they're inside for some reason for more then a day or two) that she always thinks they stink when really they don't and just smell like a dog (not a smelly dog either) and bitches about the dog hair when it's not they're fault they shed. And if you wanna get bitchy, she doesn't have a whole lot of the hair left either and where does that all go uh? On the floor as well but she conveniently forgets that people shed hair too and if we don't blame ourselves then why should we blame our animals when they can't help it either?

And then if you call her out on it, of course she reverts back to her famous line of threatening to kick you out for seeing right through her. The hypocrisy just makes me want punch something. She can seriously go fuck herself and sell whatever bullshit story she wants people to believe to someone she can actually con cause I'm sure as hell not buying it. :omad:

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Thu May 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Get your dogs under control. I am so sick and tired of them barking and whining all night, and all day. I am so sick of listening to them. It makes it hard to fall asleep, even ear plugs don't block It out. It gets on my nerves during the day. I don't know how you can claim you don't hear it. And for that matter, I'm sick of listening to your kids, you, and your shit car you have to rev to get going every morning at 7am. Learn to walk up to someone to speak rather than yelling to them. Teach your kids to stop screaming and yelling at each other when they play.
We've had a lot of kids in the surrounding houses, but i have never had to put up with so much noise from them. Occasional, yes, and that is fine. Daily, not fine.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Fri May 23, 2014 2:00 am

my computer SUCKS right now. i bought some second hand hard drives - one worked, two didn't. i bought a new drive - it worked for a few days and then started disconnecting for no discernible reason.
it's possible there's a problem with the motherboard, with the cables, something like that, but it works SOME of the time, so i don't know why it won't just WORK! :omad:
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place