Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Chey
welcome cow
welcome cow

Re: Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

Post by Chey » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:34 pm

DO NOT TALK DOWN TO ME. DO NOT TALK DOWN TO ANYONE!
DO NOT TREAT PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE INTELLECTUALLY DEFICIENT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE COMING TO BUY THEIR ADAPTIVE TECH FROM YOU
IF YOU TALK DOWN TO MY FRIEND YOU WILL GET A VISIT FROM ME AND I WILL TELL YOU JUST HOW DESPICABLE IT IS THAT YOU ARE TALKING TO PEOPLE LIKE THEY ARE IDIOTS. BEING BLIND DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE SOMEONE STUPID! YOU WILL TALK TO YOUR CONSUMERS WITH RESPECT AND TREAT THEM RESPECTFULLY OR I WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO WRITE TO THE HEAD OF THE ADAPTIVE PROGRAM IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE YOUR LICENSE REVOKED. YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST FROM ME. MESS WITH MY FRIEND AND YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB.

" “In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” — The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I really just don't give a shit right now.
Mum: ReineDuSommeil
Sister: waydownsouth, nomad2207, noldo
Brother: sirjnj
Daughter: Azira
Cousin: DuchessN, jadestarwalking
Aunt: Cheycatsgarden

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:59 pm

We don't get to pick our biological families. They can all go straight to hell. Fuck em.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
Place

Licentia Poetica
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Licentia Poetica » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:15 am

If you want me to help you, don't fucking yell at me for trying to do it!!
:redstar: the time to tell a person you care is now :redstar: the paper crane chain of hope :redstar:

If we knew each other's secrets, what comforts we should find.
John Churton Collins

Butterfly.
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon
forum moderator - the nest & welcome wagon

Post by Butterfly. » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 pm

What did I do wrong all those years ago?? Where did I screw up so badly? Just tell me and maybe I can fix it. Maybe I could take back whatever it was that I did that lead to all this shit that you've given over the last 15 years. I just want you to understand! I want you to see that this shit I'm trying to deal with is in part because of what you did and continue to put me through!! I wish I could hate you some days.
We're all stories in the end.

Birdie is my pet birdie.

Stormy Llwellyn
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Stormy Llwellyn » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:13 am

why the fuck did you call me all frantic this morning and tell me you needed the keys. Why didn't you call the shop and see if someone was in dipshit. Once again I had to throw my breakfart in the fucking trash because some dumbass like you did not use their fucking brain!
Mike's Place

God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference

TWLOHA

:moo: Kaylee

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:10 am

fuck fuck fuck fuck. I'm super anxious.. I can't eevne type normal right now. I should nhot have had that energy drink, i feel like shit. fuckkkkkkkk,.... i hate anxiety!!!

Chey
welcome cow
welcome cow

Post by Chey » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 am

crap why do my joints need to hurt so much now! I need to get the last of packing done

" “In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” — The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:13 am

stupid supermarket cancel a few items off our list, and then skip a few more with no warning. i'm glad i had the restlessness i needed to ring and complain otherwise that $10 of groceries would be paid for twice by me when we have to go buy it again. i'll probably pay for it twice anyway since my frickin sister is being so careful with her money and leaving all the "extra" spending up to me which means lots of little things that all add up, leaving me with hardly any money left in my savings. and she sneaks her cigarettes into the food budget when she really should pay for them herself!! i had money for a few weeks and then my sis convinces me that dining chairs are a necessity (instead of the uncomfortable but useful plastic chairs we have).

horrible mean toad of an acquaintance who cancelled a date and hasn't apologised. i just want an email with an explanation, and if i call you it's risking another rejection which i'm not sure i can handle. please figure out what you want and let me know!

stupid fucking housework that takes all my energy. i've only done about a quarter of it and i feel lazy and stupid for not doing it all in one go, but i really can't. i hope once i go back to it, i will be closed to finished, and i really hope my sis isn't home for a while so i don't get "caught" with some not done and feel embarrassed and useless.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:16 pm

I don't think I have ever hated anyone as much as I hate you.
If I could be sure I wouldn't go down for it I would kill you.
If you ever touched her again I'd kill you anyway and do 25 to life and not regret a thing.
You absolute absolute piece of shit.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Chey
welcome cow
welcome cow

Post by Chey » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 am

stupid stupid achy wrists :omad:

desperateforgrace
forum moderator - spirit
forum moderator - spirit

Post by desperateforgrace » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm

MV and SV: :cry: I wish you didn't have to goooo!!!!!!!! You were so genuine, so real! I don't want to be left with him ! I'm afraid he can't be trusted. Right now, it's [the person's name] this and [the person's name] that and we are expecting him to do and be everything we want him to be. But what if he cracks under the pressure and starts acting sinfully?! PLEASE PLEASE STAY! And get him out of here!
By day I wear a mask of happiness and openness
By night, I cry a flood of tears
Wanting so much to show my real face
And be enshrouded in grace

"You are not told to build a skyscraper. You are told to be faithful with your brick."-FT
"You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held /Your world's not falling apart; it's falling into place."-Casting Crowns' "Just Be Held"

Rose and Paws are my sisters :)
My new place
My OLD place
my PBH
My poetry

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 am

Fuck midterms. Fuck papers. Fuck my ethics prof. Fuck Adam. Fuck my lack of motivation. Fuck it all!

desperateforgrace
forum moderator - spirit
forum moderator - spirit

Post by desperateforgrace » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:39 pm

someone I know personally (NOT anyone on this board):
*Lang trigs*
I wish you would show more grace towards [unnamed celebrity pastor]instead of judging him. Damnit! You haven't even read his freakin' book yet! Whether or not he is a believer or not is not up to us to judge! How would YOU feel if someone judged YOU that way without having even known your name or what you stand for before? OK , so you already ASSUME you know what he stands for....but do you really? Have you listened to MORE than one sermon of his, or read more than one book of his? Or do you ASSUME because you RELISH the fact that to you he may go to h*ll! How dare you? How dare you accuse someone of not being a Christian when you are not PERFECT yourself? How dare you DISMISS him like that! How the heck do you know that you are not as bad or even worse than he is! Gees! Examine yourself first before making blanket statements about this person, okay? And about everyone else too!
*end lang*
By day I wear a mask of happiness and openness
By night, I cry a flood of tears
Wanting so much to show my real face
And be enshrouded in grace

"You are not told to build a skyscraper. You are told to be faithful with your brick."-FT
"You're not alone, stop holding on and just be held /Your world's not falling apart; it's falling into place."-Casting Crowns' "Just Be Held"

Rose and Paws are my sisters :)
My new place
My OLD place
my PBH
My poetry

elizabethpoe31
building community
building community

Post by elizabethpoe31 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:30 am

WHY can't I make myself do what I should?!?! I know I shouldn't watch tv episodes for 8 hours all afternoon. I know I'm not going to get anything done and will regret it. I know I should go to bed so I can get up and dance. I know my lab reports take ages and I shouldn't procrastinate until 9pm the night before, I know I shouldn't eat junk because I'll regret it. I KNOW all of this!!!!! So WHY WHY WHY do I CONTINUE to do it?!?! :omad:
I can't control myself!

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:31 pm

Why are you sucking fucking miserable twats?
I never wanna end up like you.
Gah. Don't make me regret coming home to my love.
Just FUCK YOU BOTH.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:33 am

I am so fucking sick of your elitist, racist, ableist bullshit. I'm the one that's being too sensitive? Seriously? Do you really not realize how fucked up that is? Do you really not see the damage that you are causing? I know that it's easier to ignore all of that, but I seriously never thought that this is the person that you are. I never thought that our relationship would come to this.

If you are going to preach bullshit to me you better fucking stand behind it when I call you out.
No more fucking excuses. No more, it's not racist because it's true or there are studies that prove it!
It's fucking over. I'm done looking over it because you're my sister.
I'm done ignoring it because you have other things going on in your life or because maybe you don't realize what you're saying.
You do. You wholeheartedly do.
I get upset being around you.
I get angry when I am around you.
It's hate speech. That is the bottom line. I do not want to be around that, and I cannot anymore.
This is it. You need to face this. I am so so fucking over it.
And next time some fucking sexist, homophobic, transphobic, racist, ableist, elitist bullshit comes spewing from your mouth you can bet that I will be out that door faster than you can say, "I don't mean to be racist, but.."

Stormy Llwellyn
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Stormy Llwellyn » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:10 pm

These mortgage people are driving me crazy. FUCK THEM!!!!
Mike's Place

God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference

TWLOHA

:moo: Kaylee

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Fuck all of you, you insensitive disloyal cowards.
Just fuck you all.
It's immature to ask someone to choose between friends, yeah yeah yeah.
I call bullshit on that when one of those friends ASSAULTED the other.
So yeah I do ask you, I do expect you to, and I will sure as hell lose my good opinions of you if you don't.
Would you still be friends with him if he'd, say, stabbed her?
:argggh:
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Oh you ignorant narrow-minded self-righteous conformist middle-class idiots.
If you don't get it, get the fuck out and leave us our methods of self expression.
Don't you dare tell me how I can process some of the shit I've been through.
If you can't understand anyone different to you, if you can't cope with the darker side of life, if you can't bear anything disturbing being allowed to the point you think it trumps freedom of speech, you're the one that's fucked up not me.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune