my world fell apart in my hands

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

a shadow in the wind
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

my world fell apart in my hands

Post by a shadow in the wind » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:53 pm

hi im pretty new 2 this forum manly becasue im pretty new 2 the self harming.

anyboady reading this is goin 2 think i dont realy have much of a reson but to me wt has happend seems 2 be the end of the world.

when i said pretty knew to self harming i actualy realy ment realy knew casue its realy only in the last 2 weeks that iv started and i gess im here becasue i dont no were else i can talk about it and i realy kinda need to.

well back to the reson anyway .... it sounds stupid even now and i realy cant think of another way to put it so ill just say it 'its becasue of a girl' see i told you it sounded stupid. im nt goin 2 go into any gr8 detail but the one thing tht u need 2 no is that i love her and i mean it nt just the so called love that fades after a while this hasnt dosent and wont. i thought my life ws getin better. we were kinda together but nt realy (she had recently dumped her boufriend who ws my best friend so it ws a very confusein situation)but up 2 now we have (had) kissed 3 time walked around holdin hands in town and sat in the cinima 2gether with ae arms round each other. in short it ws goin gr8. but there ws always somthing rong. i didnt no wt but it ws there. and today i found out.

she still oved her ex

my bestfriend

i feel apart

it was only an hour ago and it already feels like a liftime and i have [... number edited by Pink Spider] cuts on my body already

i no this sounds rediculas but to me my life is over

i feel empty

riped apart

and i cant cry

all i want is to cry

anyway thankyou for listning

im nt sure wt this has done

except for the fact that i feel like a wight had been lifted from my mind

however you explain it

i feel isolated

easter hols you see

i need my best freind

so i can cry on her shoulder

but i dont have her

so i needed to do somthing

and this seemed the only way

so thankyou again

for listing

caged bird
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by caged bird » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:00 pm

hey welcome to BUS i'm glad you felt like wriitng stuff out helped you.

it can be hard to cope whhen things go wrong, especially when you don't have usual sources of support around you. can you call your best friend and talk to her about it.

maybe try the distractions forum for a bit or find some other things to do to eep you occupied

*k*
visit my website
My Place

Being almost devastated is horrible because it lingers. But total devastation brings a kind of peace. It lets you give up.
Thieves and Kings: Volume Two by Mark Oakly

The line between normal and crazy seemed impossibly thin. A person would have to be an expert tightrope walker in order not to fall.
Running with scissors - Augusten Burroughs

a shadow in the wind
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

thnx

Post by a shadow in the wind » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:20 pm

thanks that helped me take my mind of things 4 bout 4 hours
4 words can explain my life 'i am in love'