Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

MapleSyrup
settling in
settling in

Re: Rant, rave, rage and riot *la*

Post by MapleSyrup » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:14 am

*LA*

You stupid fucking know it all bitch, how dare you continue to judge me and try to control MY fucking life? YOU moved away, 3 fucking hours away, 2 MONTHS AGO, and haven't contacted me since, and yet you are STILL talking shit about me behind my back. You're supposed to be my SISTER, and all you do is put me down, like you have from the fucking second I was born, and you 'wonder' why the hell I CAN NOT STAND to be around you for more than 10 minutes? Quit trying to fucking run everyone else's lives and maybe, for once, take a fucking step back and look at your own. You're a god damn control freak with MAJOR anger issues and narcissism. You think you're fucking perfect and your way is the best and only way everyone else should live their lives. Well news flash! You can't suck me in and brain wash me like you have with everyone else, I know you're a cruel, selfish bitch who gets off on pointing out everyone else's faults so you don't have to deal with your own issues.
I'M TRYING TO MAKE MYSELF BETTER, WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THE FUCKING IDEA THAT IT IS OKAY TO TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK AND INSULT THE WAY THAT I'M TRYING YO DO THAT?? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I am ashamed to be related to you, you fucking coward.
Image Home is where the heart is, and I left mine in Belgium

jadestarwalking
town councillor
town councillor

Post by jadestarwalking » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 am

does it take the two of you to return my stuff?
~*~*JadeStarWalking*~*~

*~*~silent fortress built to last~*~*

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:50 am

Edited to add: suicidal themes

Enough.

Just... enough now.

I quit, you win. It's all my fault, I'm a terrible, horrible person who doesn't deserve to live, and you are blameless in all of this.

I am sorry; sorry your life with me is so horrific, sorry I seem to sap all joy from your life and that I've obviously made you the person you are today.

I'm sorry I don't have the guts to die, because I certainly have nowhere else to go.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:32 am

FUCK YOU, YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!! SOME OF US NEED TO FUCKING STUDY AND YOU BITCH AT ME ALL DAY FOR WANTING TO TURN THE GODDAMN LIGHTS ON EVEN THOUGH ITS FUCKING 3 PM AT THE TIME!!!! I HOPE YOU GET HIT BY AN 18-WHEELER AND DIE AND GO TO HELL!!
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:07 pm

Sometimes....I hate you.
But I don't know what I'd do without you.
I'm stuck.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:35 pm

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! JESU CRISTO

I CANT RESPOND NOR DO I HAVE THE WILL DO TO SO. AND YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR CASE A GODDAMN BIT.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

handmade mute
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by handmade mute » Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:33 am

Yesterday, I got some good news. Great, even. I got offered a once in a lifetime opportunity. I was excited.

And then, then you come home. And you're having a bad day. Well shock and fucking horror, that's unusual. So you stomp and you bitch and you treat me like shit and leave me to solve your big fucking issue.

Well, here's a fucking tip for you: if you want to lose weight to fit into an outfit for a special occasion, stop eating so much crap food, and exercise a bit. You would have fitted in to it if you hadn't been stuffing your face with crap whenever you sat down (which is all you do when you're home, by the way). Don't fucking get upset with me that you did nothing to lose weight and so didn't lose any. You've had months. Months. You've known about this all year, known what you wanted for months, but you never did anything about it. You've known for over a week that you couldn't wear what you wanted to, why do you think it's ok to not give a thought to what you'll wear instead until the day of the event? Why do I have to come in and rescue you from it?

I had it all planned. We'd sit and have a drink and talk about our day, and I'd tell you. You'd be excited, of course. Instead you come home in another bad mood, and it gets pushed aside to focus on you're immaturity and bitchiness. Instead of sitting and relaxing, we had to rush off to try and buy an outfit. Given that we've spent thousands on really nice clothes for you this year, I find it offensive that you still say you have nothing to wear. You do. You have plenty to wear, you're just in the mood to be an asshole. even though we're apparently skint this fortnight, you still find money to buy yourself a new pair of shoes.

Hours after you leave, when I realise I don't want to tell other people until my partner knows, I message you the news. I get a 'wonderful', then you banging on about yourself and how you're sorry and blah blah blah.

Guess what? Inappropriate. If you felt you needed to apologise, you could have said something before I contacted you with my news. All I wanted was for you to care. You didn't even care. You're so fucking caught up in your work life that you don't give a fuck about anything else.

On the day that I found out my dog can't use his front legs anymore, on the day you ranted and treated me like shit, I had one shining light. And you didn't give a fuck. You didn't even pretend to give a fuck. And then, you obnoxious bitch, you get upset that I'm upset. Because it's unreasonable of me to expect my partner of six fucking years to care that I've just been given a massive chance.

I come along when you're being collected, thinking maybe you'll have thought about it. Nope, still stuck on you. Get dragged to see the people upstairs. Still, you're stuck on you. And then, my favourite part, when I finally lose my temper at you, and you decide not to say a word. Because you shouldn't have to justify yourself, should you? You're perfect, and it's all in my head that this is bad behaviour.

I hate you. I hate you so fucking much.

strmdncr
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by strmdncr » Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:06 am

:argggh: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :bad-words: :argggh:
A friend is someone who believes in you even when you've ceased to believe in yourself. (unknown)

strmdncr's sanctuary
strmdncr speaks

VowsOfSadness
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by VowsOfSadness » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:55 am

i just want to beat your face in for what i've allowed you to do to me, to reduce me to
*Challenges welcome*
I always love a :lpurpstar:

I woke up this morning, I suddenly realized we're all in this together.

Drop by my place & say hi :)
Ask me anything!!!

I'm fully Recovered!

septemberstorm11
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by septemberstorm11 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:51 am

I'm fucking sick and tired of BEING sick and tired all the time! FUCK!!!! :blfrwn:

Stormy Llwellyn
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Stormy Llwellyn » Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:05 am

Dele
Last edited by Stormy Llwellyn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike's Place

God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference

TWLOHA

:moo: Kaylee

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:25 am

you know, A's comments if she found out you guys were moving actualy would sound funny right now. that is sad. you are such a stupid idiot and act like you have less maturity then most of the kids in daycare i work with.

Diane M
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by Diane M » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:25 pm

I feel so fucking upset and so fucking angry I feel like destroying something. I hate this fucking prison called life
:omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad: :omad:
Smile It Confuses People
Learn from yesterday, live for today - hope for tomorrow"

Neume
one of us
one of us

Post by Neume » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 am

I die a little more each time he pushes me away. There are so many times I've cried alone, I'm so sick of it. I wish he could see in me...the rage it builds, the bitterness it fosters, and the human inside of me that is slowly being destroyed. It HURTS. I don't think he realizes how much it FREAKING hurts me!!! I just want God to take my life every time he does it.

pelagic
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by pelagic » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:35 am

Show me some FUCKING respect, you pieces of shit.

The only thing stopping me from destroying myself is you, the thought of you guys hurting makes me stop what self destructive shit I'm doing. But you spit on it, you spit on me, you humiliate and shame and insult me. I can't fucking take it anymore.

steady hands
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by steady hands » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am

STOP BEING SO JUDGEMENTAL.
SERIOUSLY?
ARE YOU NOT MATURE ADULTS WHO ARE ABLE TO SEE PAST MINUTIA IN APPEARANCE AND SOCIAL STIGMA?

sometimes, I can't believe that you make it feel like I am expecting so much of you.
I would NEVER treat someone the way you are.

people are still people. no matter what.
no matter what they eat, or who they vote for, what they believe in, or how they drive or how they look OR WHO THEY LOVE.
THERE ARE MORE THAN SIX BILLION FUCKING PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.
DO YOU REALLY THINK EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM IS GOING TO FIT INTO EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE AND YOUR WORLDVIEW AND ALL THE THINGS YOU'RE USED TO?

I don't think so.
do you?
(because if you seriously do, you're really not as smart as I thought you were.)

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:47 pm

If everyone would please SHUT THE FUCK UP about my not drinking, that would be awesome.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 am

I hate that:

:evil: no one told me my aunt died
:evil: facebook isn't loading
:evil: I can't stop thinking about that last box of razors I threw out
:evil: I have a heavy heart
:evil: I can't let anyone in anymore
:evil: I can't actually verbalize my feelings right now
:evil: this lump in my throat won't go away
:evil: it's the weekend but I havne't any plans
:evil: the anniversary of the day I got psychologically raped is Sunday
:evil: that day is also known as Valentine's Day
:evil: I'm so insecure about being alone
:evil: I can't cuddle up under a blanket and hold someone's hand right now
:evil: I can't lose this last little bit of weight I have to lose to meet my weight goal

FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate this! :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Mum: ReineDuSommeil
Sister: waydownsouth, nomad2207, noldo
Brother: sirjnj
Daughter: Azira
Cousin: DuchessN, jadestarwalking
Aunt: Cheycatsgarden

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:39 pm

(grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: i (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: want (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: sherry (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: back (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: i (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: dont (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: care (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: i (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: want (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: her (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: back (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: i (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: am (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: sad (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: and (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: mad (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: that (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: they (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: let (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: me (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: down. (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: Noone (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: will (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: be (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: the same (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: as (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: Sherry. (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: NO (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh: ONE (grrr) :bawl: :newevil: :bad-words: :1cries: :argggh:

Heidi4DBT
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by Heidi4DBT » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 am

Trigger LA
You fucking asshole I am going to get my life back. YOu fucka don't have control over me