Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

ShellyT
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by ShellyT » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:46 pm

James, i like you a lot. i really do. it makes me so happy to think that you love me back....but....when i see you with brittany, or ceri, i jsut think...well, i just want to know, do you love them more than me? would you rather be with them? i dont want to let go of this. not now. very few things make me happy these days, and yo uare one of them. yo ualways make me happy. so please...dont say you love them more than me. tell me that you'll love me forever, that you'll never love than more than me....please?
Essentially SI free for a 10 years now. Go me!

After all that bus has done for me in the past, I'm giving back. :heart:

Inwë Lessien

Post by Inwë Lessien » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:48 pm

SS ~ I love you so much, honey. I would do anything to get you over him, if I could. Please...you say you want something to control, well CONTROL THIS! Don't let him completely flatten you. Stand up. Move on. Show him that you are more than this. I love you, and am here for you.

L ~ I love you. Please, please, please, take care of yourself? 'Twas a hard thing to tell your parents and the school, I know. I wish there were some way I could kidnap you and carry you on llama-back to San Antonio ::sigh::

A ~ Please please please don't say you're fat. Because you're not....I wish there were someway I could get you to see that.

Z ~ WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?! IT'S NOT A JOKE TO TELL SOMEONE THEY'RE FAT!!!!!

J ~ I love you, but am worried. Are you alright up there? Take care, please?

D ~ What's wrong, luv? Talk to me?

B ~ WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY can't I make myself love you?!?!?!?!? I mean, you're wonderful, so why the FUCK can't I love you like that?!

E ~ Come home to me, please? I need you

~Claire~
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by ~Claire~ » Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:14 pm

M- I want to explain but i cant it would hurt you too much. Im so sorry. I love you.
K- I love you babes, you're beautiful.
R- Please listen to me, im trying to reach out to you, but you're not hearing me, i want to tell you everything, but i cant unles you'll listen. Please...
C- Dont do it, please dont do it. I love you too much, if you do i will. I cant imagine life without you. You're so strong, you've got through so much please get through this too.
S- I would have told you first if id had the choice. I promise.
C- Thank you for being there.
S- Listen to yourself sometime. Hear what your saying. It hurts. Open your heart to me, tell me what you're really thinking.
K- Im so sorry, more sorry than you'll ever know. Please forgive me.
<center>
:dkpurpstar: :lpurpstar: :pinkstar:
Sing like nobody's listening.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
:pinkstar: :lpurpstar: :dkpurpstar:

</center>

Inwë Lessien

Post by Inwë Lessien » Sun Oct 19, 2003 9:45 pm

Inwë Lessien wrote:SS ~ I love you so much, honey. I would do anything to get you over him, if I could. Please...you say you want something to control, well CONTROL THIS! Don't let him completely flatten you. Stand up. Move on. Show him that you are more than this. I love you, and am here for you.

L ~ I love you. Please, please, please, take care of yourself? 'Twas a hard thing to tell your parents and the school, I know. I wish there were some way I could kidnap you and carry you on llama-back to San Antonio ::sigh::

A ~ Please please please don't say you're fat. Because you're not....I wish there were someway I could get you to see that.

Z ~ WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?! IT'S NOT A JOKE TO TELL SOMEONE THEY'RE FAT!!!!!

J ~ I love you, but am worried. Are you alright up there? Take care, please?

D ~ What's wrong, luv? Talk to me?

B ~ WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY can't I make myself love you?!?!?!?!? I mean, you're wonderful, so why the FUCK can't I love you like that?!

E ~ Come home to me, please? I need you. Don't leave me, please?

sassy koala
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by sassy koala » Mon Oct 20, 2003 3:56 pm

happy birthday j

caterpillargirl
one of us
one of us

Post by caterpillargirl » Mon Oct 20, 2003 8:44 pm

Last edited by caterpillargirl on Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Tue Oct 21, 2003 7:45 pm

I love you so much. You are my world baby, please don't be sad because all I want to do is make you happy. Please be happy. Maybe you'll watch a movie with me Friday? Please? We can snuggle and you can be happy. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't make you happy do I.
<center>Image

I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But 'til I try I'll never know
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost...

How can someone like you love someone like me?
*I :heart: KP*
</center>

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:21 pm

If you don't get out of my face I am going to cut you off at the knees and feed you your fucking feet!!! Go away, shut up, I'm not listening and I'm not interested.

~Claire~
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by ~Claire~ » Wed Oct 22, 2003 4:51 pm

R- Think about it, please, just think about it, for me. I want to talk to you so much, but you have to try. Try to hear me, please. You're the only person i want to talk to. Id got ready to tell you everything yesterday...i mean everything. and i know i wont be able to now. I tried to kill myself yesterday. I wanted to tell you so badly today, but your too worried, i dont want to add to your worries.......
<center>
:dkpurpstar: :lpurpstar: :pinkstar:
Sing like nobody's listening.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
:pinkstar: :lpurpstar: :dkpurpstar:

</center>

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Wed Oct 22, 2003 10:37 pm

For everything, I owe you my life. I have given you my heart for safekeeping. You have not done the best job keeping it safe, but that's my fault for giving it to you. I will keep your heart safe if you let me, because you hold my heart in your eyes when you look at me, in your hands when you touch me, and in your mind when you think of me. Hold it safe there. I like it when it's in your arms. I like it when it's in your eyes. I like it when it's in your mind. Please don't put it under your feet and step on it anymore. Give me a chance.
<center>Image

Well, if that's love

</center>

tomwg
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by tomwg » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:14 am

to the og gang:
:osmoke: yep i'm leaving, the only question is when... some of you i'll miss, others i won't. doesn't matter anyhow. here is the thing... i can't stand the scanky manager, and the little man :yuck: mr. mcgirk. odds are i won't talk to any of you when i leave, even the people i call my friends, because i don't do that. when i leave, i'm gone, no looking back, no more, no mas. :no:

cr: hey man, you vanished on me! guess it took a little bit more than a year to do that. figures you'd run for the hills if i made a move... not into wanting to try a relationship eh? too bad, because i think you and i could have made something really special... we had so much in common... too bad. see ya!

steph: don't sleep w/ him. i know you love him and i believe you when you say he loves you... but remember what you put on the line when you do that... you've been down that road before! if B is for real, then he'll wait, you'll both wait and then you'll have what you both want. just don't have sex with B. please. :(

lani: always looking for you somewhere. if you see this... it's me. contact me. i miss you! :silly:

mj: i dreampt you two nights ago... it was so real, and you weren't mad at me, just surprised to see me at the og. :1hug: we walked out, our arms around eachother, talking. like old times... i miss you so much. :cry:

jer: just buy the damned fabric softner already! :bad-words: damn man, stop doing stuipid shit so that i don't have to sound like your wife!!! (grrr) after all you are going to marry my sister, not me! :omad: otherwise don't use my fabric softner, buy your own!!!!! ug!!!!!! :bad-words:

tomwg
:heart: "I remind myself that tenacity is easier when you have no choice."
:blueheart: "NEVER, EVER LET GO."

vollenda
building community
building community

Post by vollenda » Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:58 pm

M - How could you think I am not a jealous person. I am so jealous it eats at me. I hate to hear you talking about other women. Why can't you want me like that. Why can't you talk to me like that.

You think I'm a doormat, don't you. Lisa will always be there to wipe my feet on. Don't you care that when you are done, you feel okay but you leave me feeling like crap.

You don't even say thank you anymore. STOP taking me for granted. I'm not always going to be here. I will walk away. I'm close. It hurts too much. I think I am going to break.
Lie here and rest your head
And dream of something else instead
~Dido~

Scarlett
town councillor
town councillor

Post by Scarlett » Fri Oct 24, 2003 10:50 pm

Brandon Leave me the hell alone. Why don't you understand? Did dating me make you crazy? or did I just inspire the mind numbing pyschoticness of you this time? You think there's something fucking wrong with me you asshole? Look in the mirror. The one you kicked in. I may be bipolar but I'm under control. Or have been since you've known me. Don't lie and say you understand when you don't. I'm sick of it. Fine, we'll be "friends" but seriously, I don't want to be around you. You remind me of all I'm trying not to be.
We glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience, hope
Romans 5:3-4

I act like shit don't faze me / Inside it drives me crazy / My insecurities could eat me alive
-Eminem

You can't fight the tears that ain't coming... / yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-"Iris", Goo Goo Dolls

HUGS DO NOTHING FOR ME. I do appreciate support.

Inwë Lessien

Post by Inwë Lessien » Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:34 pm

D ~ FUCK YOU! I don't know what to do!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?! I've given you a million chances to get out. I've stuck by your side a million times over; tried to hold you when you've cried. And yet, you just let me fall the fuck to the floor and trample all over my heart. So...you want out?! I'm fucking letting you out. You want in?! Then start god damn fucking acting like it!

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:12 pm

K: Don't you wish we could have nights like those all the time? Do you ever think how happy we could be together?

It's my time now baby, he says so. He said by Halloween. You've got a week. I'll give you until KH's party/homecoming to see if he was right.
<center>Image

Well, if that's love

</center>

guest11
staff member emeritus
staff member emeritus

Post by guest11 » Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:52 pm

Inwë Lessien wrote:D ~ FUCK YOU! I don't know what to do!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?!?!?! I've given you a million chances to get out. I've stuck by your side a million times over; tried to hold you when you've cried. And yet, you just let me fall the fuck to the floor and trample all over my heart. So...you want out?! I'm fucking letting you out. You want in?! Then start god damn fucking acting like it!
:o

Inwë Lessien

Post by Inwë Lessien » Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:42 pm

which is why they are left UNSAID, Deskana.

Dor ~ why are you doing this? why.....how can you hurt me like this...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

P ~ Do you hate me??

DH ~ Come home, please?

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:01 am

I CAN SAY THE WORD "WHORE" IF I WANT, I'VE BEEN CALLED ONE AFTER ALL. I'M JUST A WHORE MOM, REMEMBER THAT, ASK DAD, HE THINKS SO :evil: :evil: :evil:
<center>Image

Well, if that's love

</center>

WickedWitchElphie
growing roots
growing roots

Post by WickedWitchElphie » Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:37 pm

I've been in absolute shock since almost 24 hours ago. I just read through this whole thread and reread some of the things I posted. It came true, it came true, my life is happy now baby...I wuvvles you so much!!! *snugs* What we have right now is absolutely amazing and I am just in complete awe over the whole thing. I can't believe this is happening!!!
<center>Image

Well, if that's love

</center>

tomwg
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by tomwg » Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:21 am

jon: i keep thinking and thinking and thinking about you and the question you asked me. about why people like you and i spend so much of our time seeking "the one" for us. i liked your explanation about how god made us man and woman to leave our families and be as one. very "good christian" of you. biblical and all that. i agree, but i feel that for me it is something else too... maybe because of my abusive past with my ex and how very damaging he was to me.

i have been thinking alot about rbjr. lately... how i feel like i'm not "allowed" to talk about him or the abuse... but i digress.

the thing is, jon, i want to find my someone for a couple of reasons (in no particular order)
1: at 28 i feel my biological clock ticking, and although on most days, i'm totaly good with my age and what i've done so far with my life and where i'm going... i have moments when i feel so old, and like i'm missing something because i'm not starting a family now.
2: i want to know that love doesn't have to hurt, because in my past, and not just rbjr. but the one before... and the one after... loving them hurt so much... we did so much damage to eachother. i want to know that loving isn't pain... but something that can make me so much better than i am... and that my love can do the same for someone else. bring out the best in them and in me.
3: with c and jer and other couples like my parents, and my friends who are married... i see what a good relationship can be. how it can look to others (as i'm an "other") and i want that. i want to be in couple, like c and jer where people from church say "wow, look at them, doing things right, gettting married in the faith and taking this vow seriously. and, don't they look great together?"

jon, i'm a few years older than you, and therefore i have a tiny bit more knowledge than you. when we talk, sometimes i think that one main reason you want to find someone is so that you can get married and have lots and lots of wild sex. and at 20, i can't blame you. but i know that relationships are so much more than sex. hell, if sex were enough for us than rbjr. would have been fine... if i can say one nice thing about my ex is that he was great in bed!

my point is this, jon... i've been down the "wrong" path, living with someone and sex before marrage... i know as a christan how much pain that alone causes inside. maybe what our churches say is right when they preach about abstance before marrage. what i know is this... relationships are hard enough without sex added to the mix. at least in marrage you have a committment larger than just a guy and a girl getting it on all the time, you have love and god. and of the three, god is the most important. my mom told me once that marrage isn't 50/50... if you are only giving 50% to your spouse and your marrage then where is the other 50% going? it is 100/100/100... each spouse gives 100% and god supplies the rest. makes sense. sex, is of course important too! part of the 100 on each side.... yes, when i meet him, i want to wait until i get married before i have sex... if he is the one meant for me... then this will be okay for both of us.

what i want to know jon, is that i can be a better woman, a better person (minus the sex) in a relationship that leads to what i see my family and my sister having. that is why i'm searching for "him"

i have felt that "he" is in the areas i'm already, that i know him, only we don't know we are meant to be, yet. at least this is my gut instinct.

sometimes, jon, i think "he" is you. maybe it is my crush on you getting the better of me... but you have so many of the things i'm looking for that any smart girl would want in a mate... except that right now you aren't quite "ripe". i think for you to find what your looking for you need at least two more years... a little bit more life before you settle down... you still have a little bit of growing up to do. and i understand that... but in two years... who knows where we'll be? i'll be thirty and you'll still be in your early 20's. a lot of age... maybe too much.

but jon, this is why i'm looking, wanting, needing to find that "special someone". i just thought i'd let you know.

see you at the og.

tomwg
:heart: "I remind myself that tenacity is easier when you have no choice."
:blueheart: "NEVER, EVER LET GO."