Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:47 am

Please understand that I NEVER want to hurt you, genuinly. I sometimes remain quiet because I love you, always have done and always will do, that's never changing <3
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Goddammit he doesn't even use that room except for the two hours a week he's teaching in there! There is nothing in there of his! And my watch! FFS
:argggh: :(
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Chey
welcome cow
welcome cow

Post by Chey » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:11 pm

wow, um I feel like I can tell for sure that something is wrong with things in your life right now. I am not sure if you are aware of how negitive you are. I don't know how to tell you or ask you whats up. I want to say something but I need advice on how to be upfront and tactful and respectful too. I want to explain without putting you in defense mode. I just find your negitivity makes me want to stay away from you cause it just drains everything out of me. I know I should say 'something' but I wish someone else would do it for me.

" “In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” — The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:57 am

Sometimes I feel like we are drifting apart like tectonic plates, ever so slowly but surely. We met in my year of complete hedonism, no work, all play, all pleasure and no consequences. I loved experiencing that with you, but I can't do that anymore. You say I judge you every time you say you want to pick up, and I suppose thats true to some extent. Yes recreational use is still fun, but I don't want to do it all the time anymore. You still do. I love you but you are nothing if not lazy and self indulgent. If our situations had been reversed, I never would have had a session the night before you came back to Brighton. I would have wanted to make sure I was awake and well to meet you at the station and go into town, ESPECIALLY if you had asked me to (which I did). But you put your pleasure above everything, even above the person you love. Every time you disappoint me I think I am an idiot because you have disappointed me hundreds of times before but I still invest my entire heart in you. I can't stop loving you, ever, but I resent how much control you have over me. I am a weak, dependent person and you take advantage of that to do what you want and give no consideration to what I need from you. Its getting to the point where I'm having to start learning the behaviours of a single person to keep myself at arms length from you. Not coming round so often, not caring when you don't want to see me, not even saying that you're my girlfriend. I'm getting tired, I thought that perhaps after eighteen months, eighteen months! in a relationship we would start to equalise. But apparently not. I'm just so so tired of this.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

knocking
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by knocking » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:10 am

I'm sorry that I am so clingy... :-?
Knocking grants you the POWER to achieve all of your greatest dreams!!

"Kindness is often mistaken for softness and let me tell you,
friends, that is a mistake you don't want to make.
Kind people are not born that way, they do not stumble into it,
kind people are forged in fire and darkness and imploding stars,
they have steel cores. Throw a punch and you're going to break your hand.
Kind people are kind because they know firsthand that life isn't."

- Quote found online years ago.
:angelic: Knocking's pad, :fairy:
:bfly: come hangout if you like :1hug:

Chey
welcome cow
welcome cow

Post by Chey » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Please make up your minds soon please.

" “In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” — The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

guest567

Post by guest567 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm finding things tough right now.

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:56 pm

i think im going to miss you this weekend..
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

Twinky
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by Twinky » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 pm

I am truly scared of you becoming a social worker!

The thing I shared with you during an activity in our lecture I was totally over and had dealt with and yet YOUR response was so heartbreaking I haven't been able to stop thinking about it months later!

You want to be a social worker?? Open your mind! You arrogant, radical feminist!

We were talking about psychdynamical coping mechanisms and I said that when my parents were being 'held at gunpoint' my response was "Discounting the emotional significance of the event" (i.e. "it's not a big deal")... you're response?
"Are you not very close to your parents?" "Are you not a very emotional person?" "Why didn't you jump on a train and go to them?"

You judgemental, nasty woman! The whole point was we were talking about DISCOUNTING THE EMOTIONAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE EVENT! I LOVE my parents with all my heart - I couldn't cope with the thought of me getting a phonecall from the police saying they were too late and they arrived at a bloodbath that I told myself it wasn't a big deal...

I TERRIFIES me that you are going to be a social worker. I avoid you like the plague.
I honestly hope you fail your placement so you can't continue - not out of nastiness, but for the sake of the children that you'd end up working with.

I STILL think about the conversation!

ARGH!
Love and Prayers
xxx

I should just fly away-Twinky's place

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:01 pm

there is genuinly no way i would be where i am now without your support and encouragement.. i just wish i could tell you that...
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

ambivalent red
growing roots
growing roots

Post by ambivalent red » Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:31 am

I have so many great memories of my childhood with you. Im glad you met Julio. Im glad you got to die hopped on morphine. I wish I could be there. Stef and Jonas dont like me. Ive only talked to Sara. Im glad you had Judy during your last days. The poem book you got me when I was 12 was my favorite book into my 20s. I am ganna make you a card and you will receive it soon. I love you and its hard to think of you not here.
There's no where to run
There's no where to hide
From what's in your mind - It's a Ghetto
-Supreme Beings Leisure

Eva
sprouting branches
sprouting branches

Post by Eva » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm sorry for being so stupid and mean yesterday :blfrwn: I hope you'll contact me anyway.

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:42 am

I will miss you so, so much, and I don't know when this suddenly hit me.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Just Pomegranates
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Just Pomegranates » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am

I don't want to be afraid of bringing anything to your class and having my confidence totally squashed because then what do I have? Because if I don't have my writing and it's just shit and I have no confidence in it then I won't have anything. Which is a terrifying thought all in itself and my hatred for you will have no bounds if I come out of this class in worse shape then I went in. (grrr)
“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” - Dalai Lama XIV

“The shark that does not swim, drowns.” - Russian Proverb

bekkah
one of us
one of us

Post by bekkah » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 am

you thought you were helping. you thought you were doing the right thing. but really, it pressured me to lie my way out of the hospital so you could stop placing you life on hold. i never got better. i never got the help i needed. but i still love you.
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ~ Kahlil Gibran

munchalot11
town councillor
town councillor

Post by munchalot11 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm

I don't understand why you keep doing this to me... I don't even know if i want you any more, i'm sorry.
Our scars remind us that the past is real

I'm an automatic steeple for depressed and lonely people...
... but the only trouble is, I don't know how to give myself advice

On the mission to make the perfect flat white. Because I'm cool like that.

Stormy Llwellyn
bus addict
bus addict

Post by Stormy Llwellyn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:52 am

I don't want to feel like this any more Yvonne. I just want to be normal. Yes Justin, 15 minutes in my mind would probably drive you to the brink. I'm sorry Wendi. Thanks for being my friends
Mike's Place

God,grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference

TWLOHA

:moo: Kaylee

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Having you in my life can be so fucking exhausting and I don't know if it's worth the candle these days.
Then again, I do this to myself really.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

The Book Thief

Lana Del Rey

Rise Against

Dune

cariad
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by cariad » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 pm

I love you, so much. but I still want to od. not to die, just to hurt myself. but you are so so so happy to have me back & you love me so much, I just wish it could heal me. I wish I did not keep doing this to you. sorry darling.
:purpstar:

cariad
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by cariad » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:16 am

*lang*

in retrospect i think you may have been an utter passive aggressive fucking cow. so. everyone knows it is about me. blatently obvious.. you make me feel small and vile and horrible and leech off that? I don't think it was okay..and nor were some of the things you said. some of those conversations really were not fucking okay. I don't think i like you. but really..i have no idea, because i am spineless, vile and can't make up my mind. uni haunts me. partly you do. that is my fault, not yours. but if i had the balls i would love to tell you how much your subject upset me.
:purpstar: