Things Left Unsaid *LA*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

bearcat
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Re: Things Left Unsaid *LA*

Post by bearcat » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:38 am

You make me feel so good when you say that it's okay. But then I also fear it's entirely not okay. I could work on imagining good feelings... but it's so scary and we probably already know the end result and I don't know how I am supposed to live with this. I saw that you had those sentiments- those two beautiful paeans, for me. But maybe I'm reading into things. As long as I am calm, there seems like there is hope.. when I am frantic there is none.. when I present the picture, there is none. I am so broken.
Be diligent, dutiful, and hardworking; be rational, consistent, and trustworthy; be kind, open, and forgiving.

"What we see is not reality in itself, but reality exposed to our method of questioning." Werner Heisenberg, 1901

"It went wrong.
But you are still here.
So it went right, too."
~Nisi

__place___
:snail: ___workshop__[/center]

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

1: I'm glad you're gone. And yet, I wish things didn't have to be this way.

2: Maybe God answered my prayer. Twice. (Says the atheist, I know.) But seeing you and getting a hug from you made my day, and it's precisely what I asked for in my weak moments. Did some deity send you to me? ... Can I see you again?
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

[iamacliche]
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by [iamacliche] » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

i still love you.
but god i miss you.
i miss us.
You have to become what you fancy. Paperback head, you get carried away. Stitch up your spine to keep the suitors away. Must draw your own aid. Must sift your affairs. Must frame up a material girl. ♥

If you carry on. You won't win that fight. If you take me on. You'll find my breaking point.

recovered ♥

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:02 am

i found ur fountain pen, gonna bin it if you dont come get ur stuff in the next week. and when u do ima leave it outside cos i dont wanna see you. you wont understand, cos u wont get ur own way this time. im not sorry.
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

In the end, it doesnt matter where you have been or who you were,
it only matters who you want to be and where you want to end up.

:pangel: [Working Towards Recovery] :pangel:
*I can do all things through christ who strengthens me, Philippians 4:13*

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:39 pm

You expect too much of me. I don't know how I am supposed to do this. You think it's so easy but it's not. I don't want to do this. I don't even know why I agreed to it.
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

Annabella8
unpacking boxes
unpacking boxes

Post by Annabella8 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:36 pm

I miss you, and I should have told you I love you because that was my last chance to and i missed it. I want to see you again.
"The only person who knows you best is you!"
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live."
"we all tend to hide our true self from the outside world in order to be accepted. We are never sure what we want to share and what we want to hide."

"Let me be your saviour"

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am

And I have been forgotten. Again. You forgot.
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:29 pm

I ruin everything with my own analysis. I wonder if I'm paranoid or insightful. Please don't let me know if you are doing this out of pity.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 pm

STOP MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FOR ONCE JUST DO AS I SAY!!!!! COME GET YOUR FUCKING STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO YOU CANT STAY HERE!!!!!!

NO YOU CANT COME INTO THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!

try it once more time. I dare you. find out what happens when you push me to my fucking limit!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
PBH, Telling my parents, My place - All welcome [hugs, stars, challenges, questions are all ok :gooddeal: :Fade-color

Stawberry_Lollipops
spiffy maximus
spiffy maximus

Post by Stawberry_Lollipops » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:25 pm

What I did to you was horrible. Really horrible. I physically hurt you and you forgive me and act like it's nothing. Sometimes I forget how strong I am, how much damage I could do. How can you not be mad? How can you even look at me? I am disgusted with myself. I should have known better. I should have been in control. I shouldn't have let my emotions get out of hand like that. Part of me wonders if I was influenced by her. I was angry but really, I shouldn't have been that angry. It just seems like something she would do. Maybe I was feeding off her anger but I still shouldn't have hurt you like that. Either way, I am a horrible person and you will never know how sorry I am. I will never forgive myself.
~ My Place ~

"Rejoice in our suffering, suffering produces perserverance, perserverance - character and character hope"

* ~ * ~ * ~ *

“There is no use trying,” said Alice; “One can’t believe impossible things!”
“I dare say you haven’t had much practise,” said the Queen. “When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” - Lewis Carroll

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to the difference.

munchalot11
town councillor
town councillor

Post by munchalot11 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:39 pm

I am so sick of you. You're meant to be my mother, and treat me like im a child, although you act more like one than I do. You're fucking ridiculous. It's no wonder I never tell you things. Its no wonder dad would have left if you could afford to live separately.

I'm sick of you.
If I had to choose, I'd choose dad every time. At least he trusts me

If it wasn't for thoughts of J and S last night, you would never have seen me again.
Our scars remind us that the past is real

I'm an automatic steeple for depressed and lonely people...
... but the only trouble is, I don't know how to give myself advice

On the mission to make the perfect flat white. Because I'm cool like that.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:50 pm

im sorry i screamed at you on your birthday. but i'm too stubborn to say sorry

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Just.
Grow up.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:07 pm

It was a joke. I swear, only a joke. If you think there was some truth to it, I might die.

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:24 am

You are a despicable human being.
If you so much as lay a hand on her, you're finished.
You will not take my mother away from me.
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

capricorn
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by capricorn » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 am

Oh like you don't FUCKING take it out on everyone else and make the rest of us miserable when something goes wrong for you. BITCH.
ARGH.
~Capri
xoxo

"Awake and unafraid."
My Chemical Romance

"I am haunted by humans."
The Book Thief

"Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I've got a war in my mind."
Lana Del Rey

"It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me. Let's prove them wrong."
Rise Against

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
Dune

stripysocks4christ
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by stripysocks4christ » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 pm

sometimes, when you seem so happy, i get jelous. i envy your ability to fake a smile, yet hate it at the same time.
"Love does not make the world go round... It’s what makes the ride worth while"
"Good friends lift you up when your wings forget to fly"

"Let Go and Let God"
"God will never let us fall without a plan on how to save us"
"For I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" – Philippians 4:13

"I only lied so I didn't have to see the tears of disappointment in your eyes"
"I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand..."

xx Kitti xx

:heart: :ylwheart: :grnheart: :blueheart: :lpurpheart: :blueheart: :grnheart: :ylwheart: :heart:

my place
my poems

Birdie
quintessential regular
quintessential regular

Post by Birdie » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:51 am

I stopped by your house today. Just sat outside your driveway on my bike, bawling.
The garage door was closed. It was strange, I don't think I've ever seen it closed.
It was always open. Welcoming.
I wanted to walk up and sit on the porch swing like I did so many times after class, but I was afraid I would get caught.

It doesn't feel right knowing you'll never set foot in that house again. Or any house, for that matter.

I miss you. :blueheart:
My place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=143006

Jem is my wombat!

Annybelly is my jellybean!

I am 5th Section's pet Birdie!

xPeggiePatchx, DuchessN, xXelmoscaresmeXx, and Stripysocks4christ are my sisters!

Daisy_chain is my cousin!

Tweet Tweet

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:01 am

^^ :1hug: if okay.

hey, v.
thank you for being such an amazing friend to me. i wish i could've hung out with you for independence day, but it didn't work out. i'm sorry.
i feel like there are many things you don't know about me, but you've gotten glimpses of them. my clingy, needy side. the part of me that sits in corners, rocking back and forth, crying. the insecure part. the part that so desperately needs to be validated, especially by men. especially by men who are close to me. especially by you.
you've caught tiny snapshots of these things that i keep locked inside, and you're still here. i love that, and i love you for it. you've never pushed me, never pressed me to find out what was happening, or why i was falling apart. you just took it in stride and believed the best in me.
thank you.

strider 151
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by strider 151 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 am

what am i doing???? this is not what i should be doing, i just broke up with J! this guy isnt a christian, is gonna be bad for me.

L - thanks for ur input but theres no such thing as harmless fun. i dont wanna be like you. i still love u though. we are 2 different people. and your on a path that will lead to your ruin, i'm getting off this path as soon as pos. i'm not doing this again.

T - idk what this is. you dont even know me, how ware you say all of that. dammit!!!! why are u so cute!