motivational boxes.

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

does this help?

yes
67%
nope
33%
a bit
No votes

Total votes: 3

Little-c
driving instructor
driving instructor

motivational boxes.

Post by Little-c » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

the motivational boxes...

credit to whoever came up with this idea, I can't remember.

the motivational boxes.
there are three,
pandoras box.
the motivational box.
the nice motivational box.

they each have something in them, to open them you do something.

for pandoras box, it has something nasty and horible and evil in it, and if you don't do whatever it is you need to, the evil thing is let out....

for the motivational box, something nice, or fun or relaxing is in it. if you do what you need to, the box opens.

for the nice motivational box, something you really want and is really nice is in it. if you do what you need to, the box opens.

how to use.

pandoras box gathers dust..... and the nice one is used when you really need it. the motivational box is used whenever its a bit hard to do something.

pandoras box comes out in very rare occasions. cause if you didn't learn the story, pandoras box causes the ruin of the world. its small black, steel bound box, with no hinges, and visable way of opening it. it has an aura of fear around it.

the nice one shouldn't be used too much, else it loses its polish. its a small polished wooden box, with a brass lock and hinges, but no key fits the lock. wonderful things are kept in its velvet lined interior.

the motivational box is a battered little wooden box 3 x 4 x 1 inches, that is dimensionaly challenged... it can contain a lot or a little, big things or small.

hope you liked this.
I own xStarBright
*has stolen Sprinklez and PLAIN JANE's teddy*
will steel anything shiny, edible, fluffy, intresting, or moveable.
I refuse to use the corect words.
:blkstar:
cookies will be nomed on sight.

PLAIN JANE
awe-inspiring
awe-inspiring

Post by PLAIN JANE » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 am

I loved it!
Exactly what I needed...the motivation box...........I'll use this one again when I'm feeling...blah!
Kudos Lc

a7xcncangel
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by a7xcncangel » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:28 am

*bump* :)

I think this is a great idea. I have a happy box right now that I can use when I'm feeling urgey or need comfort.
Mum: ReineDuSommeil
Sister: waydownsouth, nomad2207, noldo
Brother: sirjnj
Daughter: Azira
Cousin: DuchessN, jadestarwalking
Aunt: Cheycatsgarden