Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Arctic Fox
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Arctic Fox » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:34 pm

I already knew not to count on "J" to do ANYTHING but now I know I cant count on you to do a damn thing either. You've shown me that everybody here is worthless. Oh and thanks for stepping up and making the phone call to give them the bad news, "bro."
"If you are going through Hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill

"It's through the worst moments when complete strangers become your best friends." - (*Haven*)

---== Hugs to challenges, its always okay! PMs also! Care for a guy's Point of View? PM me and I'll see what I can do! ==---

:halfrobot: Cyborg Army - My PLACE amongst the ranks

Bus Family:
Sisters: Sloofy, Trinity17
Cousin: yellow_submarine

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:53 am

Why do you tell me you'll do things when you don't? It disappoints me and ruins my mood every time. Just don't tell me you're going to do it if your not.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

DecemberLivy
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by DecemberLivy » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:13 pm

G - Somehow I convinced myself that I was over you, but seeing you the other night just brought it all back. You are so unbelievably out of my league, I accept that, but I wish I wasn't forced to see you nearly everyday. I'm starting to invent your behaviour because I want it so badly to match my own. When I caught your eye the other day, I was so utterly convinced that meant something. A few days later, I see how truly pathetic I am, and how little I mean to you. I really mean nothing at all. I almost hate you for what you've created within me. I'm not used to deliberately changing my habits for one person. Thankgod your shifts are going to be changed, because I'm starving myself to death avoiding you in the cafeteria. I hate it most because I know I've got barely six months left you having you even slightly in my life, then you'll be gone. Doesn't matter anyway, I realise now that what I thought I saw wasn't true, just a figment of my imagination. Besides, from what I've heard, you're straight. Even if you weren't you're still miles out of my league. I'm going to really miss you whe you go.
<center>my walpole cafe

"My life's a mess"
"That's the way it's supposed to be" - soap -
</center>

I think I'll paint roads
on my front room walls
to convince myself
that I'm going places.

treasure
forum moderator - workshop & before & after
forum moderator - workshop & before & after

Post by treasure » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm

do you think we could sit down and talk about stuff before you help us move? i don't know if i can stand being near you and making small talk while the past is never mentioned as if it never happened. i don't expect you to make anything better, i just want you to stop being in denial about hurting me and the rest of the family. to be honest, i don't know if i can cope with talking about it so that's why i haven't yet. it's possible that being near my home instead of yours will make me feel safe enough to talk. i hope so.
treasure
virtual hugs welcome.
shiny place or old place

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:50 pm

you could have came over anyways
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally
found me this halo fit my throat. I am your contorted angel"

SI free: a while
{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

Chaocontrol6
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by Chaocontrol6 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:07 pm

You want help, yet you're not willing to take on the help or advice people give you? For goodness SAKE get a grip!! You want a full time job? Well fucking well get out there and get it!!! You want to be out the house, so there is the fucking chance...SEIZE IT AND NOT FUCKING sly hint at me about shit that I can't do right...SORRY YOU'VE HAD THE FUCKING ROUGH DAY NOW DON'T TAKE ME DOWN WITH YOU!!!

Cunt...
Just let time tell the story, and act accordingly. (Phrase by myself)
H.A.L.T!!! (Genius!!)
These feelings too, shall pass. (BUS phrase?)
The power lives in me!(Place)

WildChild101
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by WildChild101 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:19 am

makes me laugh that you dont know how close you were to a punch in the face todayy. being around you irritates me, i dont know what it is, maybe that i cant have you anymore. but tbqh, even if i could i wouldnt want you, because i still sometimes cry over everything. a told you about how i havent cut for a month not so you would be proud of me but so i could show you that im coping just fine without you. im not sure if you got that, but i did. your quite immature tbh. fuck off please =] argh. you have no right to be in a crap mood. im proving that by smiling all the time.

i think im getting over you. its the hardest thing ive ever had to do in my life.but thanks for the experience. you managed to cram in every type of dickhead male into that last month, so im prepared for life now :)
x
i love you to the end

fire.bird
growing roots
growing roots

Post by fire.bird » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:16 am

my neck hurts.

a lot.

it hurts a lot.

it's not going to stop.
i feel the sun on my back
i smell the earth in my skin
i see the sky above me like a full recovery

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:36 pm

even though things went well on saturday night, seeing you was still hard and it still made me sad as it reminded me of the good times we've had

Stefani140
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by Stefani140 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm

I cried myself to sleep again last night, but I don't plan on telling you that.
"Even if you're the lone voice in the wilderness, it does not mean you're wrong."

PMs, comments, challenges, advice and hugs welcome.

My Place: http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=128060

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

I've been thinking about you more or less continuously since last Thursday. I hope this doesn't go anywhere because I'll only fuck it up like I do everything else. It's the first time I've felt like this for about three years...isn't it worth the risk? NO NO NO NO NO NO SHE IS TOO GOOD FOR ME
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

sockr28
sock rocker
sock rocker

Post by sockr28 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:38 pm

i think that i really am starting to hate you. you play with peoples emotions too much. you are so manipulating. you always play the victim. well guess what, no more with me. i really wish that i could cut you out of my life forever. its not like i would be losing anything. probably gaining seeing as how i wouldnt have to deal with you anymore and your games. i really wish that i could let you know how i really feel. go fuck yourself.

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:10 pm

fuck you i'll cry and blame myself
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally

{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

(*Haven*)
cow control
cow control

Post by (*Haven*) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:30 pm

Tell me if it's me.
:ylwstar: My Place :ylwstar: Visitors are welcome. New First Post 12/16/08
Forever Satan of RW
Married to Reine, nicki, han & klove
WDS, snowangel, kicks, figment & Chey (plus kitties) belong to me!
Stef is my twin
Klove's partner....(in crime! Get your mind outta the gutter already!)

:.*.:NO HUGS:.*.:

kalayla
wearer of happy pants
wearer of happy pants

Post by kalayla » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm

why cant it be fixed?
i know i fucked this up
but we could try...
i fucking hate me
{ItsFatalYouKnow}
"when they finally

{{disco lemonade}}
my place<3

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:24 pm

I hope you have a sensible explination for giving such a crap mark...

ThanksALatte
meeting the neighbors
meeting the neighbors

Post by ThanksALatte » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:55 pm

you lie to me. and then get so upset that i dont trust you. well f*** that. maybe the words i say hurt you but at least im honest and you have no reason to question that. and at least i use words and not stony silence. im so done with your games. maybe im the one "walking" but youve been long gone for months now and im just tired of waiting. i hope youre happy with your friends who are perfect enough for you. and oh yeah, this summer is going to suck but since ive been here much longer im not leaving. fortunately i can separate work and personal crap. but dont even try to regain my friendship and trust again. because im not going to be that person whos your bff all summer only to be shoved aside the rest of the because theres no room in your life for me. not happening. i would have done anything for you and you know it. but im done being manipulated like that. and i wont let it happen to any of my staff just so you know. because thats a really really lousy thing for you to do. you make empty promises.
<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><
"A thousand times I've failed, still Your mercy remains...should I stumble again, I'm caught in Your grace..."

Chey Kizoxie

Post by Chey Kizoxie » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:11 am

I will really try to be more patient with you, but I dont want to tell you cause when I do tell you, you try your hardest to see how far you can push my buttons before i crack. Please just stop trying to be the devil's advocate. You are only making me loose my patience faster because I know its just a game to you.

acdcrocker1909
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by acdcrocker1909 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:48 am

I can't always be around here for you. I'm finding a life that's here and now.. I'm not always cramped up in a room by myself anymore.

You probably still hate me. And go ahead. I deserve it for finally doing what you wanted me to do.. for finally not "loving" you. I am still amused how you were always the victim when I was the one who should have died.

Oh the things I wish I could tell you.. but I live a double life at home now..

:bluestar:
It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live - APWBD.

Music is life.. we each have our own symphony.. and we control it for the most part.. sometimes instruments drop out.. and others join in.. but when the music fades and the symphony is done.. then we have created a beautiful, personal piece. - Me.

Less Traveled Roads <-- Everyone Welcome.

KLove24
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by KLove24 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:07 am

I'm sorry. I am seriously so sorry. I know that even if I told you that you wouldn't believe me. I swear I wish it had never happened. I want you to know that I miss you. I don't know what I can do to make up for the games I played with you, one's I still play. I don't know why I can't just be nice and normal to you. You killed my ego though and honestly you cracked my heart a bit. I want to be nice and sometimes I can. When I look at you though I think about it and what it was like and how you made me feel. It hurts still.
<center>

<A HREF="http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php? ... A>*replies welcome

</center>