Candys Coping Thread

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:36 pm

I am doing better since the last time I wrote. I already wrote in my journal and it helped me alot,then I took a nap,which I needed. My boy-friend is over and we are watching t.v., and we are going out later on. I did not do any SI so far,and that is great. I will be just fine. I needed to vent the last time I wrote. I am going to be alright. I feel better,but still feel slighty a bit depressed. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. hanging in there and taking care of myself. Be back on later :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

To find yourself,think of yourself first.

plantt
forum moderator emeritus
forum moderator emeritus

Post by plantt » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 am

What are you watching?

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:01 am

I am doing alright. My boy-friend and I went out for awhile,so I can get out of the apartment. We are watching a movie on Lifetime Movie Network,it is a good movie,can not remember the name,sorry. I have not done any SI so far,and that is good. I have cleaning to do tomorrow,my case-manager is coming over,and then later my nurse is coming over to do my medication. I have the day off tomorrow. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I will be just fine. I will be back on before I go to bed :bcatsmile:
I am in a dark place like a turtle afraid to deal with the pain that I do not want to feel,but eventually I will slowly face my pain,like the turtle when he comes out of his shell.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:27 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,he left to go home and get some sleep. I will be going to bed real soon myself,getting tired. I have alot of things to do tomorrow that will kept me busy. I did not do any SI tonight at all,that is great. I am feeling better than I did eariler. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am doing alright. I am watching t.v.,for awhile and then going to bed to get some sleep. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:53 pm

I am cleaning my apartment,and my case-manager will be over at 11am,then my nurse will be over around 12noon,so I have alot to keep me busy. I did not do any SI last night,that is great. I am doing alright,just feeling stressed out,but otherwise I am doing pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am hanging in there. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:56 pm

I am doing alright. I got my cleaning done today,and my case-manager came over and we had a good talk,he helped me alot.Then my nurse came over and did my medication. After that I took a nap,and then I had a early dinner,and now I am going to write in my journal.I had a good day so far,but a busy one. NO SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. My boy-friend will be over later on. I am hanging in there. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:28 am

I kept myself busy after I wrote in my journal,I was reading a good book and watched t.v. My boy-friend and I are watching a movie and taking it easy. I have day treatment program tomorrow and I am looking forward to going. NO SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am dong. I am doing alright and taking it easy. I am feeling pretty good so far.I will be back on the bus before I go to bed :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:17 am

I am watching t.v.,with my boy-friend. I am doing alright. After he leaves I will be going to bed,cause I have to get up early for day treatment program tomorrow. I have not done any SI today,and that is great. I am looking forward to going in tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable,which is great. I am hanging in there and taking care of myself. I will be back on the bus tomorrow when I get home. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:13 pm

I am doing pretty good. I had a good night sleep and I did not do any SI either,that is great. I am getting ready for day treatment program,and I am looking forward to going in. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus later on. :bcatsmile:

one out of none
bus addict
bus addict

Post by one out of none » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:59 pm

Hi Candy, I hope you have a good day at program. I'm glad you're feeling pretty good, that's great.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:54 pm

I had a great day at program today. When I got home I did a few things and then I took a nap. My boy-friend is over and we are watching t.v. I did not do any SI so far,that is great. I am feeling pretty good and I am hanging in there. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I did not write in my journal today,but I will write in it tomorrow. I am taking care of myself. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:52 am

I had a great night with my boy-friend,we just watched t.v.,and took it easy. I did not get any kids tonight,so it was peaceful. He just left to go home and get some sleep,and I will be doing the samething. I did not do any SI today,that is great. I am doing alright and I am hanging in there. My moods are pretty stable tonight,so that is good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow,after program. taking care of myself :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:47 pm

I had a rough night sleep,but I did not do any SI either,that is great. I am getting ready for day treatment program. I am looking forward to going in,and afterwards I have to go to the bank,then take care of my money. I am doing alright. I am feeling pretty good. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus sometime later when I get home. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:28 pm

I had a good day at program today,and the groups went great. I had a great talk with my therapist,we change my schedule around,so instead of going Mon,Wed,Thursday,I will be going Tuesday,Wed,and Thursday. I needed a change,and there will be new groups as well. I am writing in my journal and then I am going to take it easy,till my boy-friend gets here. I am feeling pretty good today. No SI so far,that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile: The new changes in my days will not start till Nov.12th.

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:35 am

I am doing pretty good so far. After I wrote in my journal,I took a nap,then my boy-friend came over and we are watching t.v.. I am taking it easy tonight,and relaxing. I am feeling pretty good. I have off tomorrow,and my friend is taking me out for lunch in the afternoon,so I can sleep in tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:46 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,we just watched t.v.,and relax. He just left to go home and get some sleep,and I will be doing the samething soon. I had a great day today,and I enjoy myself. I am going to have a good day tomorrow, I have things to do around here,and then my friend is taking me out for lunch. I did not do any SI today,and that is great. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are stable. I will be watching t.v.,for awhile and then I will go to bed. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:08 pm

I had a great night sleep,and I did not do any SI either,that is great. I am going to do things today that are positive for me. I am trying to lose weight and I am having a hard time losing,it gets very frustrating for me,besides that I am doing alright. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:46 pm

I had a great day so far, I did not get a chance to write in my journal yet,but hopefully I will. I went out for lunch with a friend,we had a great time. I am going to relax and take it easy. My boy-friend will be over around 4pm or 4:30pm,I am not sure what we are going to do,find out when he gets here. I am feeling pretty good and my moods are pretty stable. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. NO SI either so far,that is great. I will be back on the bus later :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:33 am

I am doing alright. I got a chance to write in my journal and it helped me alot. My boy-friend and I are wathching t.v.,and taking it easy. I feeling pretty good,just found out from my landlord that I might be moving on Dec 17th,which is a week before Christmas,not looking forward to it,but there is nothing I can do about it. I have not done any SI so far,that is great. I am hanging in there and doing the best I can. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be back on the bus before I go to bed. :bcatsmile:

Candy
orange smartie
orange smartie

Candy's Coping Thread

Post by Candy » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:58 am

I had a great evening with my boy-friend,we watched t.v.and relaxed. He just left to go home and get some sleep, and I will be doing the samething soon,cause I have to get up early to do laundry at my parents. I did not do any SI today,that is great. I am feeling pretty good and I had a great day. I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. I will be just fine. I will be back on the bus sometime tomorrow. hanging in there. :bcatsmile: