Things Left Unsaid - Version 3.0 *Language*

tips on how to cope: dealing with your feelings, dealing with the consequences of self-harm in your life. share your ideas and maybe pick up some new skills, too. you don't have to want to stop to learn something new here.

Moderators: Spidey, noldo

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:03 am

i think the world's gone mad because for once i'm actually popular with people and stuff

Binayshee
orange smartie
orange smartie

Post by Binayshee » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:45 am

tonight i miss you. don't get used to it. :cry: i will
do what i have to do. i am not going to sit and
grieve the rest of my waking life.

Porcelain_Doll
growing roots
growing roots

Post by Porcelain_Doll » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:39 am

I do mind! I hate hearing you say that my friend is sexy! I hate when you point out pretty girls! I hate hate hate it! I only say i don't because I'm so damn insecure about myself and I'd like to pretend that I'm not, I don't want to be controling and over-possesive. But this hurts me.
Never to suffer would never to have been blessed.
-Edgar Allan Poe
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=110034

ChaosCat
building community
building community

Post by ChaosCat » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:47 am

I hate you. I hate that you used me. I hate that you acted like my friend and pretended to care and then moved on and want to act like nothing ever happened. I hated seeing you kiss someone else. I hate knowing you are with someone else. I don't want to hear anymore about her. I don't want to hear anything from you. Nothing you say can make this right. Don't call. I never want to hear from you again. I never want to see you again. I want to tell everyone what a user you are, but I know the consequences. You put me in such a horrible position. I wish you would go away, move away. I wish I could tell you all the horrible things I think you are. I want to rub in your face the things that I know could make you feel as bad as I do.

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:39 am

I'm sorry.

Because I know this will hurt you more than anything else.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

southsider
building community
building community

Post by southsider » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:50 am

:cry::cry::cry:

<s>This is exactly what I was afraid of, and exactly what you said wouldn't happen.</s>

I really am trying, and I know you are too. Still, I feel hurt.
☼ 12/13/2004 ☼
☼ there is hope ☼

place

"If you really want to stay clean, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse."

5th section
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring
Location: if rain makes Britain great then Manchester is greater

Post by 5th section » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:19 am

You really think you've got no more use for me don't you? Alright. Let's just see.
...then one day I realised that the people you see in waiting rooms and car parks and on trains are really far more interesting. That they all have whole novels inside them, a fabric of scar tissues, photos and memories. They are comedies and tragedies and - more often - both at the same time.
- Anna James (1984-2007)

son of ultimate starshine / brother of Eisa & Sprink / Birdie's ornithologist / married to Mande / Chey's uncle
- my place
- my band (or more accurately, the band of which I am the bassist) some SI/SU triggers in lyrics...proceed with caution...

GOING STRAIGHT SINCE 1ST DECEMBER 2009

red umbrellas
beyond inspiring
beyond inspiring

Post by red umbrellas » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:58 am

you know, you told me it wasn't a one-way street
you filthy fucking hypocrite
you don't have a clue what is going on in my mind, and you understand nothing of my thoughts. so don't try and tell me you do.
i know i let you down, and i apologised for that. but you wouldn't let me fix things, and you did the same thing back.
i feel sadness and relief every time i think of you.
i hardly miss you
i'm suddenly realising how patronising and clingy you always were.
the only reason i think i miss you, is that my friend count has dropped again.
but even a little speck of ant crap like myself deserved more respect than what you gave me.
i'm not doing well. but i'm trying. and you didn't even want to accept i was sick in the first place. for years you used my illness as a way to patronise me, but you never believed it was real.
you really hurt me.
It's all life and fire and lunacy
And excuses and excuses and excuses

Hold On To Yourself - Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

"We paint a picture of a scenario - and then we become afraid of it" - Andrea Fella

Callisto
postmaster
postmaster

Post by Callisto » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:09 pm

I know what a big part of me would really like to you say, but I also know that there's no chance that you will say that.

I'm only an opportunity for a one night stand to you because you like everyone else things I'm a slut.

well yknow what, fuck you....if thats the only reason you got in contact with me then you can go fuck yourself because I have better things to do with my life and people who I respect and care about far too much to lose because you want to treat me like a whore.

wilson
just plain inspiring
just plain inspiring

Post by wilson » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:21 pm

you knew what i had done to myself. while you were here i was hoping you would try and convince me to go. now I'm in agony. but thank you for respecting my wishes. you are a really good friend
<center>R.I.P. 23/07/89 - 05/11/01
R.I.P. 1953-2008

counting stars

im over existing in limbo
im over the myths and placebos
i dont really mind if i just fade away
</center>

LBC
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by LBC » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:03 am

I am missing you tonight, and missing what we had...but wondering how you ever thought it could work.

It just makes me very sad because...I think you thought we had something real, and I thought we did too, based on what I knew...but when you factor in what you knew, there was something kind of twisted about it. It disturbs me that you thought you'd never have to make a choice and that it could still be fair for everyone.

I still miss you, which is I think what is most frustrating.

:1paw:
If you believe everyone is the future
If you believe that nothing ever goes wrong
If you believe that deep down inside you're really falling apart
Know that everybody's weak and everyone can be strong. - Sloan

You always have a choice.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:18 pm

Whenever I tell you "I'm fine", I'm lying to you. I don't mean to do that. If I had my choice, I'd tell you how terrible I was doing and how I feel like I'm going to crack and return to my SI given a couple weeks. But that damnable phrase comes out instead. It's not cause I don't trust you...I do more than anyone...but I dont want to burden you with that. Even more, I'm afraid that you won't care. It seems like you are my last resort for someone to care about what happens to me (that isn't family and obliged) and I couldn't take it if it turns out that you don't.

I'm afraid that you don't really care as much as you lead me to believe. That you'll fail when put to the test. Everyone else did.

(and I think that I'm slightly addicted to posting here. It makes me feel better.)
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

LBC
board admin emeritus
board admin emeritus

Post by LBC » Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:46 pm

Why wouldn't you fight for me?

There's so much that I don't understand about who you are.

But I'm not willing to try unless you are.

:1paw:
If you believe everyone is the future
If you believe that nothing ever goes wrong
If you believe that deep down inside you're really falling apart
Know that everybody's weak and everyone can be strong. - Sloan

You always have a choice.

Scatterbrain
bus conductor
bus conductor

Post by Scatterbrain » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:24 am

Thanks. I know what I have to do, you just affirmed it. I'm trying. I really am. Thank you for being one of the few people who recognize that. I love you. really.

*takes deep breath*

I will make the call. I will make the appointment. I will go to the appointment. I will be open, I will make an effort. I will fucking participate. Because I know its whats best for me, and I know that what you want me to do. Thanks for your support, I dont know where I would be without you.

~Megan
"The impossible just takes a little longer."
- HCJ (1/9/25- 2/26/08 )

"That there, that's not me/I go where I please/I walk through walls/I float down the Liffey
I'm not here/This isn't happening"
- "How to Disappear Completely" Radiohead

Place: Want to live and breathe/I want to be part of the human race
PBH: Back to the basics

WalkingStick
part of the fixtures
part of the fixtures

Post by WalkingStick » Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:46 am

please stop being so blind to my pain. I haven't even tried hiding lately because I want you to notice.

i need your help.

i'm just too afraid to ask.

please.

i can't do this on my own anymore.

i just can't.
my place:
http://buslist.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=100939

Christ be ever before me. Christ be ever behind me. Christ be ever within me.

volta
being the change
being the change

Post by volta » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:40 am

thank you for being proud of me. for knowing what it all took on my part. thank for you telling me.

i won't fall apart because i know you realize how hard i'm working.

thank you.

Beasty
troll sniper
troll sniper

Post by Beasty » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:45 am

You sing beautifully, more so than anyone I've heard. Are you an angel?

......will you be my angel?
"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There’s always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody’s got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!" - Susan Ivanova

Eisa = Beasty's Twin

Beasty's Place!

Spidey
board admin
board admin

Post by Spidey » Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:53 am

i am not exactly avoiding you. well, a little bit, but 90% of it is because i am fucking *wiped* at the end of the day and the energy to hold a conversation is often just too much. i should yak at you on the phone, and i think i'll do that come monday.

the avoiding of you i am doing is because...i miss you. and i want to see you. a lot. that and sometimes it's so very, very hard to talk to you because of things that are left unsaid i love you, i adore you, i worship you, i'd give you the fucking universe if you let me and it's so emotionally draining to have all those things left unsaid.

i just want to be in the same room as you again. that's it. i just want to see you, and talk to you, and hear your voice. FUCK I SOUND SO SAPPY

damnit, i'm calling you. because. i just want to hear your voice.

i love you.
there is, in the end, the letting go.
-marya hornbacher

spidey immer voran
(spidey ever onward)

:cowave:

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:32 am

I need to stop you once and for all. I've had enough now and the next time something happens I am pressing charges, I don't care anymore. You are as bad as him.

fadingbutterfly
bus mechanic
bus mechanic

Post by fadingbutterfly » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:19 pm

I know you aren't happy with what I have decided to do with my life, but bringing it up all the time will not help. I am not going to stay in a job I hate just to make you happy, if I did then doing this degree would be completely pointless mum.
You are just going to have to live with the fact that this is what I want to do. Please at least be proud of me for doing this.
It's taking a lot of effort from me.
Please don't hate me because of it.